What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs interviews

AllBuffs interviews?

• Allsome! Keep em coming!

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • Whatever. I'm just here to talk mom smack.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Kosher dills ftmfw

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
You'll need to work on your poll skills a bit. The choices need to be at least a little bit mutually exclusive.

vote_quimby.jpg

I voted all three. It's best when Montana buff smacks TG's mom while she is eating a pickle.

(PG version. I respect Montana too much to make it an R rating.)

I voted all three. It's best when Montana buff smacks TG's mom while she is eating a pickle.

(PG version. I respect Montana too much to make it an R rating.)

I don't.

Hint: She's not eating the pickle...

When do you want to interview me?

We'll start with these.

When did you start hating corn?

Why do you hate corn?

Are you familiar with corn races, if so can you describe it for those who don't know?

Have you ever participated in a corn race, and have you won?

We'll start with these.

1.When did you start hating corn?

2.Why do you hate corn?

3.Are you familiar with corn races, if so can you describe it for those who don't know?

4.Have you ever participated in a corn race, and have you won?

1.I started hating corn on July 20th, 1982. "The day I was born" I did not allow my mother to have corn in the house. On Thanksgiving one year, my sister in law made corn, after all of us yelled at her for doing it, I dumped it down the garbabge disposal.

2. I don't like anything about corn...I dont even like people that like corn

3.I have know Idea what a corn race is? If I had to guess, it would be a bunch of fat people running around in overalls eating corn.

4. I have never been apart of a "corn race" I dont know what it is. But you could sign me up and I guarantee I Win!

3.I have know Idea what a corn race is? If I had to guess, it would be a bunch of fat people running around in overalls eating corn.

4. I have never been apart of a "corn race" I dont know what it is. But you could sign me up and I guarantee I Win!

It's a game played by two or more people after eating corn. First one to see corn in the toilet bowl wins.

I want Lucien, It wont let me do it...so I need someone to do it for me?

You gotta join up to get avatars, sucka. Signatures, arcade, unlimited PMs, access to never before seen forums. Membership has it all...

Back