What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs is now big-time

I was wondering during the game what kind of damage PRich could have caused NE's secondary last Sunday. Too bad we didn't get to see it.

Guy has proven that he is willing and able to what it takes to come back from this kind of injury.

Get ready NFL cause PRich is coming to show you what he can do.

We've had a lot of dynamic playmakers here at CU. PRich can be proud to say he finished as one of our all-time bests. Praying for a speedy recovery PRich. Go Buffs!

I miss PRich...he was so much fun to watch and seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Best of luck fellow Buff!

It was amazing what he did here when you consider what was around him on offense. The defense knew and still couldn't stop him. One of the best Buffs ever.

PRich is such a great Buff. I hope he continues to show love to CU.

On another note: His blocking improoved tremendously with Seattle. I thought he was a decent blocker at CU, but definitely at another level now. That demonstrates his work ethic. He will come back from injury and terrorize NFL CBs. LOVE PRich.

The slant or skinny post against Cal was my favorite play of his, pretty sure it was a slant. It was like sorry, good luck lol.

Back