What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Prediction Thread (Prepare to be mocked later)

Bowl Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put this in the wrong thread. My wife heard Dave Logan predict CU will win 7 and go to a bowl game. It is good to see Dave give CU some props. Now if he could just steer a guy or two to Boulder.

Hey. The thread clearly states "Prepare to be mocked LATER". You're jumping the gun. I don't think the mocking is supposed to start for at least a few weeks, maybe more. So cool your jets, cowboy.

i'm ok with being mocked now. ****, it has been so long since we had any real hope of improvement. i'm drinking the kool-aid and hoping like hell i don't have a hangover after tomorrow night from it.

if we can pull one upset this season, please let it be usc. that would really make me happy.

is it acceptable to revise my prediction from 8-5 with an upset win over usc, to 3-9 with an upset win over wazzu?

i like to think of my predictions as rather dynamic...

i'm ok with being mocked now. ****, it has been so long since we had any real hope of improvement. i'm drinking the kool-aid and hoping like hell i don't have a hangover after tomorrow night from it.

if we can pull one upset this season, please let it be usc. that would really make me happy.
download.jpg

stayed up to 2am to watch that. so sad. bitter, bitter kool-aid this am.

the part that i'm most upset about is the poor execution. they were plain sloppy last night, across the board.

I was listening on KOA. Fell asleep at the half. Woke up just in time to hear the final sefo/ref cluster **** of a final drive.

I say 2 wins maybe 3.

Season record: 5-8
Best chance for an upset: Oregon (we WILL upset Oregon)
Best offensive player (or player most likely to be all-conference): Jeromy Irwin
Best defensive player (or player most likely to be all-conference): Tedric
Breakout player: Awini
Most disappointing player: Solis (I hope not)
Bold prediction: CU will lose either Hawaii or CSU, but win two conference games.
Ha ha! I had a "losing to Hawaii" provision. Still on track.

This is a no-mock zone, here, that's what this is.

Back