What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs season ticket donation thread 2016

Interesting that nobody has used Pop Money yet. Last year it was about half. This year PayPal is ahead of Google Wallet 2:1.

Just kind of interesting stuff for a guy in the banking biz.

Hey, if someone forgets to pay, let me know. I meant to be in this again this year.

Paid today:
Jpinco
Huge groove
Buffalo Brad
El Gringo
Citizen Kane
NW Buff
Buffherd
Spaceman Spiff
Boulder 77
Buffnik
Wasian
Hokie
FChairbanks
TDforTD
Darth Snow
Rugged
Skibum
Buff woman 526

Pretty solid first day. Thanks. Let's see if we can close this out in the next day or two.

Last edited:
This is weird. It says I cannot start a conversation with @Creebuzz. Any idea why that would be?

Everybody except JPinco and Creebuzz should have received a PM detailing how to get their funds to me. JPinco paid yesterday - thanks! Creebuzz, i'm not sure what the deal is with that. If you can PM me, please do so.

Thanks!

Probably a safety feature The Junta added. I don't blame them.

I started a conversation with you. If that doesn't work, let me know in this thread.

Probably a safety feature The Junta added. I don't blame them.

I started a conversation with you. If that doesn't work, let me know in this thread.
It's good now.
I figured you had me on ignore or something.

Sent
Again - I will repeat this many times - this is so awesome and something that 99% of people wouldn't do - thank you

PS - if I don't win, I will bitch it was rigged and you are a bad person, so just keep that in mind :whistle:

Check will be mailed tonight

And agree with Highlander, this is a really cool deal.

Been lucky enough to be able to take a couple of my kids to the tailgate and the game and they had a great time.

So, added to the "paid" list are:

HotRack
FIB
Burrito
Creebuzz
Highlander

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just paid via GW. I didn't see anywhere to add my handle in a note but I think you know my name.

Sorry for the delay.

Knew a guy who got drunk and tried to cross the turnpike in the middle of the night, the police didn't know who he was but they called him mark.

Added to the list of received payments:
CUFan
Mtn Buff (who didn't sign the check, but I'll run it through anyway)
SBG
4-Dem

I've not paid attention in the past. How much in advance do you do the drawing for games? If I get lucky, I'm assuming that I will need to jump through some hoops at home (not to mention get airline tickets) to make it happen.

I've not paid attention in the past. How much in advance do you do the drawing for games? If I get lucky, I'm assuming that I will need to jump through some hoops at home (not to mention get airline tickets) to make it happen.
We do two drawings. The first four games are drawn in early to mid August. The second drawing (for the remaining three games) is usually in late September or early October. We try to make sure people have at least two weeks notice that they've won the tickets.

Sorry about not signing, crazy days and I don't write that many checks anymore. Dropped a couple extra bucks in to throw into the tailgate kitty.

Knew a guy who got drunk and tried to cross the turnpike in the middle of the night, the police didn't know who he was but they called him mark.
Sounds like a guy I read about that crashed his car into a lake and was ejected. He, too, was unidentified, so they just called him Bob.

Back