What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season ticket donation thread

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
With season ticket renewals out, now is probably a good time to get commitments from folks to contribute to the allbuffs season ticket fund. Most of you know the drill. For those that don't, here's the scoop:

Allbuffs.com has a set of four season tickets in section 210. Every year, we get somewhere between 15-20 members to pitch in to buy the tickets. Each person ends up paying somewhere in the area of $25. Sometimes it's a little more, sometimes a little less. We then conduct two drawings for the tickets. People put their name in the drawing. Any allbuffs.com member is eligible for tickets. Those that are paying club members receive an extra ball in the drawing. Those that contribute to the tickets receive two extra golf balls. So by contributing, you increase your chances of actually getting chosen for one of the games.*

At this point, I need to get commitments from people who are willing to pony up the $25 (approximately) to buy the two sets of tickets. Once I receive the ticket renewal form, I'll contact all of you and give you instructions on where to send the money. You'll have to trust me and send the money directly to me, and I end up buying the tickets from the ticket office. At one time, we were able to get away with everybody writing a check to the Athletic Department, but they put the kabosh on that a couple years ago.

So, who is in?

*Unless your name is Junction, then you have zero chance.

Guys, I know threadjacking is a long standing allbuffs tradition, but here's the thing: FC and I use this thread to see who contributes when we're doing the drawing. If you're in, please just say so. Not trying to be a dick, but this process is actually more complicated than it looks. Any help you can give me here would be appreciated. Could a mod clean up this thread for me?

Thanks.

Last chance to sign up. I'll send out information later this week. The deadline to respond is Monday, March 25.

PMs sent. Everybody check you inboxes. Thanks to all who are contributing again this year!

Received $ from the following:

Buffnik
Buffellow85
Hugegroove
Burrito Palazzo
Laserdeathhawk
CUfan
Montana Buff
JPinCO
Boulder77
Buffwoman
Dio