What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs season ticket drawing announcement.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Season tickets have arrived. We have two pairs of tickets to each game to give away. The seats are located in Section 210, row 56, seats 21-24. For the RMS, the seats are in section 513, row 20, seats 13-16.

Here's the drill:

I will start a thread in the tailgate forum for each game. Anybody who wants to put their name in the hat for tickets to a particular game needs to respond in that specific thread. For instance, you will see a thread titled "Ticket drawing: CSU, Sept 1". If you want tickets to that game, simply respond "in" or "yes please", or whatever, in that thread. DON'T RESPOND IN THIS THREAD. We will draw two pairs of tickets for each game. If you put your name in for multiple games, be advised that you can only win tickets to one game per year.

The drawing is open to any member of allbuffs. Those who are club members will receive double chances (two golf balls). Those who contributed to the purchase of the tickets will receive three. If your name is Junction, you could receive 100 and it wouldn't make any difference.

We will draw for the first four games at some point in late August. Probably on the 17th or 18th. Winners will be announced in the threads for those games. We'll draw for the last three games at some point in late September or Early October.

Now, this is the important part: All tickets are distributed at the tailgate. If you are unable to make the game, please let me know with as much advance notice as possible. You'll be given the choice of giving the tickets to somebody or simply allowing me to give them away as I see fit. If you know you won't be able to make a game, don't put your name in the drawing. That just causes a hassle. You will be required to bring something to the tailgate. Beer is usually good, but NO IPAs. That skunky ****e is not allowed at the allbuffs tailgates.

Fans from other schools are eligible for tickets. Flukes actually won, and attended the UCLA game last year using allbuffs tickets. The only caveat to this is that we won't give tickets to fans of the school we happen to be playing that day. Flukes is not eligible for tickets to the Cal game, for instance.

Any other questions about the drawing and how it works, fire away in this thread.

Thanks, and good luck.

:lol: :nod: :huh: :sad1: :cry:

nelson-muntz.gif

You will be required to bring something to the tailgate. Beer is usually good, but NO IPAs. That skunky ****e is not allowed at the allbuffs tailgates.
Humph.. I'll just have to take me and my Hercules Double IPA and scrounge for tickets from someone else with better taste in beers.

Humph.. I'll just have to take me and my Hercules Double IPA and scrounge for tickets from someone else with better taste in beers.

sacky talks a big game but he's never kicked anyone out of his tailgater for bringing beer...any kind of beer. I think I've brought some nice ipa's to every allbuffs gater I've attended. way better than that ****ing red stripe ****e he drinks...

sacky talks a big game but he's never kicked anyone out of his tailgater for bringing beer...any kind of beer. I think I've brought some nice ipa's to every allbuffs gater I've attended. way better than that ****ing red stripe ****e he drinks...

Red Stripe is victory beer. I haven't enjoyed one of those for a long time.
My favorite beer at the moment is Sawtooth Ale. Strange as it may se to some, the actual taste of beer is pretty good, and does not need 20 pounds of hops to "enhance" the taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Please only post in those thread if you want to win the tickets.

Posts letting us know that you will out of town for the game or that say "not in" will be deleted.

Please only post in those thread if you want to win the tickets.

Posts letting us know that you will out of town for the game or that say "not in" will be deleted.

Thanks. It's good to keep those threads as clean as possible. It really does help if we don't have to sift through a bunch of stuff and ask "is this guy in or not?" If we have to ask that question, the answer will always be "no".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

One more reminder bump. We'll be drawing for the first four games a week from today.

2013 First Half Ticket Drawing Setup

...just so you dudeheads can see this is a high-tech legit operation, here is our setup table before we start to draw names...

2013 First Draw Setup.jpg

congrats to the early winners, second draw will be in a month or so...

:gobuffs:

Back