What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

allbuffs season ticket renewals - contribution thread.

OK. That's 29 people. That brings the cost to $26 per person after all fees & stuff is accounted for. I'll send you each a PM to let you know where to send the funds. Again, I prefer Pop money, but google wallet and paypal seem to be fine.

OK. That's 29 people. That brings the cost to $26 per person after all fees & stuff is accounted for. I'll send you each a PM to let you know where to send the funds. Again, I prefer Pop money, but google wallet and paypal seem to be fine.

I'll be sending you a COD shipment of a bag of pennies glued to a cinder block.

I'll be sending you a COD shipment of a bag of pennies glued to a cinder block.

I'm sure the tellers here will be happy to run that through our counter.

Sending cash or check is fine, too. BTW. About half sent money to me via e-commerce last year. I think it's a cool way to transact business, but it hasn't caught on with everybody yet. I griped a lot about Chase's e-commerce product last year. As far as I know, it still sucks. If you can, please avoid Chase and Wells Fargo for their electronic funds transfers. They really are a pain in the ass for the recipient.

Sounds like there is some kind of issue with Paypal. I know I'm set up there, but it's been a long time since I've used it. For the sake of ease, I might suggest using one of the other pay services.

I am in. Let me know what to do, sacky!

images

OK. We're all big boys and girls. In the past I've skirted around the issue and sent PMs and stuff. This year, I'm just going to start a running list of who has paid and who has not. I'll update as funds come in.

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.

Not paid:
Everybody else.

OK. We're all big boys and girls. In the past I've skirted around the issue and sent PMs and stuff. This year, I'm just going to start a running list of who has paid and who has not. I'll update as funds come in.

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.

Not paid:
Everybody else.

Is it still $26? I was waiting for an update since new people seemed to be coming in.

It's $26. I'm not going to have some people paying one thing and others paying something else. It's been cut off, no new "investors".

Sorry! So we aren't doing paypal? send me a PM to know where to send payment.

On a separate note, I am going to be in Colorado a lot more this fall and I want to buy season tickets. Does anyone have any tips on purchasing them, such as "promotional access codes" and whatnot. I know it goes to the program and yada yada yada, but while I am moving I would like to reduce my spending at least a little bit.

Mahalo

I PM'd Sacky that the check is in the mail the other day - no worries - herding cats like this sucks ass.

I do want to go on record and say what Sacky does here is flat out amazing. Totally selfless act to try to build the AllBuffs community and support CU Football simultaneously. Thank you, Sacky, and rep.

Sorry! So we aren't doing paypal? send me a PM to know where to send payment.

On a separate note, I am going to be in Colorado a lot more this fall and I want to buy season tickets. Does anyone have any tips on purchasing them, such as "promotional access codes" and whatnot. I know it goes to the program and yada yada yada, but while I am moving I would like to reduce my spending at least a little bit.

Mahalo

I already cut off the number of investors. It would be too much of a pain in the ass to try to re-calculate everything with another contributor. Be sure to keep an eye out for this thread next year. I usually give it a couple weeks for people to commit.

I already cut off the number of investors. It would be too much of a pain in the ass to try to re-calculate everything with another contributor. Be sure to keep an eye out for this thread next year. I usually give it a couple weeks for people to commit.

Boo. I thought it would just contribute to SackyGate.

Back