What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

allbuffs season ticket renewals - contribution thread.

I was looking through the desk and found something left over from Christmas. Good as cash. Amirite?

25usdgiftcard.gif

Sorry! So we aren't doing paypal? send me a PM to know where to send payment.

On a separate note, I am going to be in Colorado a lot more this fall and I want to buy season tickets. Does anyone have any tips on purchasing them, such as "promotional access codes" and whatnot. I know it goes to the program and yada yada yada, but while I am moving I would like to reduce my spending at least a little bit.

Mahalo

PM me with dates when you'll be in town. I may be able to hook you up with a couple seats.

PM me with dates when you'll be in town. I may be able to hook you up with a couple seats.

Thanks Skiddy!!

From now through summer I am officially splitting time between Colorado and Hawaii 50%-50%, but I can spend the weekends wherever I want. Come fall I am looking to be in Colorado more than half the time, but things must fall into place for that to happen. I have never been able to buy season tickets so that is my goal, but depending on how things work out I will definitely be in touch with you.

Thanks Skiddy!!

From now through summer I am officially splitting time between Colorado and Hawaii 50%-50%, but I can spend the weekends wherever I want. Come fall I am looking to be in Colorado more than half the time, but things must fall into place for that to happen. I have never been able to buy season tickets so that is my goal, but depending on how things work out I will definitely be in touch with you.

What you might consider doing is to buy a set from us. By that, I mean that if you wanted to, I could add an extra seat on to the package that we already have. You could pay me for it and I'd have your tickets every week at the tailgate. That's what my buddy does. Just let me know ASAP, so when I renew, I can add the extra set of tickets.

Sackman
it tells me on paypal that you cannot receive payments. Anyone else having this issue?

Sackman
it tells me on paypal that you cannot receive payments. Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah. I don't know what's going on with paypal. I have an account, but it's not working for some reason. I'd recommend Pop money or Google Wallet. Those are two really good products that I know work.

Yeah. I don't know what's going on with paypal. I have an account, but it's not working for some reason. I'd recommend Pop money or Google Wallet. Those are two really good products that I know work.

I just sent it via Pop money so it is on the way!

Yeah. Pop Money and Google Wallet are great. Extremely easy to use. The other products... not so much.

Updated:

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.
Jobuff
Spaceman Spiff
King Pants
Buffalo Brad
Daaah

Not paid:
Everybody else.

Last edited:
I got two checks in the mail today. I'm nearly certain they're from Buffalo Brad and Daaah. If you could do me a favor and put your handle somewhere on the check or e-mail, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Updated:

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.
Jobuff
Spaceman Spiff
King Pants
Buffalo Brad
Daaah
Dio
Buffnik
Laserdeathhawk
Buffwoman526
4DemBuffs
MontanaBuff

And somebody named "Scott Husband". I'm sorry but I don't know your real name. Please PM me and let me know who this is.

Not paid:
Everybody else.​

Back