What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets - 2014 addition

We can stop it here, and everybody would need to pitch in $30, or we can try to get a few more folks to bring that down a bit.

I hope only deserving fans win. Not any bitches!

Edit: I haven't seen the list so am not calling anyone a bitch, :lol:

Last edited:
PMs have been sent.

Thanks to all who continue to support this effort.

Thanks to Boulder 77 for being the first to get his donation in. His Chase Quick Pay was a royal pain in the ass. I don't recommend it. Pop Money, OTOH, was totally easy.

Pop money may be the single greatest advancement in banking products that I've ever seen. I freaking love it. If your bank does not offer this product, you and I need to talk. :lol:

Describe please.

Semper Gumby

Pop Money?

Short answer: you can e-mail money to anybody with an e-mail address.

Long answer: eh, forget the long answer. It's boring and nobody cares. The important thing here is that you can E-MAIL MONEY.

Pop Money?

Short answer: you can e-mail money to anybody with an e-mail address.

Long answer: eh, forget the long answer. It's boring and nobody cares. The important thing here is that you can E-MAIL MONEY.
you mean paypal?

Pay Pal is a little different. It's done off of a credit card. Pop Money comes straight out of your account.

What part is false? I admit it's been a long time since I used my pay pal account. Do they allow you to move straight from your account now? They didn't used to.
Yup. they take money out of my bank acct and put money back into it. Charge you extra to use a CC these days.

Yup. they take money out of my bank acct and put money back into it. Charge you extra to use a CC these days.

Well then. Send me money via pay pal then. Makes no diff to me. I provided my e-mail in the PM that everybody got.

too late. you have to go the bank to cash a check, muthaka! muahahaahahahaa

You realize that trip takes me all of about 10 seconds to make, right? From my office to the teller line - approx 50 feet.

I hope you sent it to the right bank this time. :lol:

You realize that trip takes me all of about 10 seconds to make, right? From my office to the teller line - approx 50 feet.

I hope you sent it to the right bank this time. :lol:
****ing UBLing asshole.

honestly surprised you have to go to the teller. don't you have minions? Bankers always have minions.

The tellers are my minions. I mean, yeah. I could buzz one of them on the intercom and summon them to my office to get the deposit, but I haven't quite devolved into liver just yet.

The tellers are my minions. I mean, yeah. I could buzz one of them on the intercom and summon them to my office to get the deposit, but I haven't quite devolved into liver just yet.
That's only because RTD didn't build the goddamn light rail to Longmont yet. Then you could go toe to toe with him on train stories.

That's only because RTD didn't build the goddamn light rail to Longmont yet. Then you could go toe to toe with him on train stories.

Nah. I'll leave that adventure to him. My commute to work takes only a minute or two longer than my commute to the teller line.

Thanks to Boulder 77 for being the first to get his donation in. His Chase Quick Pay was a royal pain in the ass. I don't recommend it. Pop Money, OTOH, was totally easy.

Pop money may be the single greatest advancement in banking products that I've ever seen. I freaking love it. If your bank does not offer this product, you and I need to talk. :lol:

Pay Pal is a little different. It's done off of a credit card. Pop Money comes straight out of your account.
I feel the need to add a couple of points to this discussion.

First, as big of a PITA that Chase QuickPay was for you, at least it was free to me (and that is the really important point). PopMoney charged me $0.95 to send money. Also, PopMoney gives you the option of using an account number or a debit card - same with PayPal.

I feel the need to add a couple of points to this discussion.

First, as big of a PITA that Chase QuickPay was for you, at least it was free to me (and that is the really important point). PopMoney charged me $0.95 to send money. Also, PopMoney gives you the option of using an account number or a debit card - same with PayPal.

Yeah, that kind of sucks, for sure.

Here's my beef with QuickPay - if you're not a Chase customer, you still have to go on their website and create an account. Not an actual checking account, but an on-line account. And it's not the regular Chase site, either. It's a special site that you are supposed to just know about, because there is no link to follow in the e-mail that gets sent out with the payment. Luckily, there is a phone number that you can call to help get it set up. Oh, and did I mention you have to do this on a desktop/laptop? No mobile devices allowed until you get your account set up first, and THEN download their app. But wait, there's more! Once you go through all the trouble of setting up the account, you STILL have to verify the account(s) are yours. How do you do this? Well, Chase will send you two small deposits, and immediately debit the account for the total. You then have to go BACK to the account you set up the day before and fill in the exact amounts that they sent you. That's apparently the only way to verify the account belongs to you. You think I'm done? HA! I'm just getting warmed up! Here's the kicker! When you set up your on-line account, you have a user name, a password, AND a security code. What's the security code for, you ask? It's for if you forget your password and have to call in to get a re-set. Apparently, the idea that if you forget your password, you will certainly have a difficult time remembering your security code is lost on the engineers at Chase.

Pop Money, OTOH, goes like this - I get an e-mail saying I have money sent to me. I follow the link, put in my bank info (routing & account number), and the money is transferred to me. Whoa, what a freaking concept.

Sorry for the snark. I get spoiled sometimes by the products I use here and am astounded that people would put up with using such crappy products as QuickPay.

Back