What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs season tickets - time to make a decision.

OK. So nobody else has jumped in to make up the difference, so it looks like we'll all be throwing in about $28.50. I'll be getting in touch with each of you via PM to give you the address to send the money to.

Thanks all!

Everybody should have received a PM from me letting you know where to send your funds. Please remember to make the checks to me personally and make them out for $28.50. Once I have all the funds, I'll go renew the tickets. Also, I've gotten one request for some away game tickets. Anybody else who wants some should let me know.

Everybody's payment, once received, will have his/her name in italics. This is easier than sending a PM once the payment comes in.

Thanks again, everybody.

Everybody's payment, once received, will have his/her name in italics. This is easier than sending a PM once the payment comes in.

Thanks again, everybody.

Check's in the mail (tied to a brick and sent COD).

somehow I missed this entire thread when it was posted back in ... Feb.?

If some poor soul gets laid off and can't make the $28.50 payment, I'll be the understudy.
I don't need to be in the pool for tickets, but might want to get some for CAL. Would that still work if I wasn't in the original deal?

somehow I missed this entire thread when it was posted back in ... Feb.?

If some poor soul gets laid off and can't make the $28.50 payment, I'll be the understudy.
I don't need to be in the pool for tickets, but might want to get some for CAL. Would that still work if I wasn't in the original deal?

Once I have all the funds in, I'll start asking about who wants away tickets.

oops. was out of town on biz... will mail the money tomorrow...

:woot:

You know you're not supposed to mail cash, right?

meh. i'll do it the way i always do it... mailed from the road, in an unmarked envelope, in cash, with no identifying marks on it. sack will know it is from me... LOL

mailed this afternoon, by the way...

sack, it says "AB" in the top left corner on the front of the envelope!

meh. i'll do it the way i always do it... mailed from the road, in an unmarked envelope, in cash, with no identifying marks on it. sack will know it is from me... LOL

mailed this afternoon, by the way...

sack, it says "AB" in the top left corner on the front of the envelope!

I know. I was just giving you a hard time, mystery man.

If I could indulge you all for a favor. I don't know all your names, and I just got a check that I *think* is from Buffnik, but it doesn't have anything on there but his name. Yes, I know liver sends cash. I'm fine with that because he's the only one who does it. For the rest of you, could you put your handle in the message line on the check? Yes, I do know most of you and your real names, but there's a few that I don't.

Thanks!!

If I could indulge you all for a favor. I don't know all your names, and I just got a check that I *think* is from Buffnik, but it doesn't have anything on there but his name.

That one's from me!!!!! :smile2:

(mine's in the mail today. handle on memo line, in case the address doesn't tip you off... :lol:)

mine went out yesterday... I didn't put my handle, but figure the DC postmark would give it away.

Today I received Beltway's & Chippy's. I have not gotten HF's or Junk's. Sorry guys.

Back