What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets

junk, i love ya. if miss sacky smiles on you, will ya be there? or will i have to be the arm of allbuffs and bring the duct tape and a sassy attitude to get ya to boulder?

Well, since the schedule seems to be lacking 10 AM post holiday kickoffs and since my fall isn't likely to include any business purchases this year, some folks are likely to be stuck with me at some game this year... :gobuffs:

I am always a sucker for a sassy attitude and some duct tape though... :smile:

No smart comments about "Oh have you been not posting? I did not realize it".

I definitely realized it. It's been quite wonderful, really... :wink2:

(You didn't say no smart comments at all, did you? :smile2:)

better yet...hit the "donate" link just under your name and redirect your donation this year to the site...

:thumbsup:

Well, since the schedule seems to be lacking 10 AM post holiday kickoffs and since my fall isn't likely to include any business purchases this year, some folks are likely to be stuck with me at some game this year... :gobuffs:

I am always a sucker for a sassy attitude and some duct tape though... :smile:

:woot:

I definitely realized it. It's been quite wonderful, really... :wink2:

(You didn't say no smart comments at all, did you? :smile2:)

I know many agree with you, but I am sorry as I am finding time to post more now. :smile:

At least I keep Matt busy with the complaints he gets about me.:sad2:

Hope your going to get to the Texas game and I have a chance to meet you. If not I will probably be going to Junction either the week before or after, so, if you want, we can meet then.

Hope your going to get to the Texas game and I have a chance to meet you. If not I will probably be going to Junction either the week before or after, so, if you want, we can meet then.

:woot: :woot:

I hope to be at the Texas game (surely Miss Sackman wouldn't want to disappoint our favorite Mississippi geezer, now would she?? :smile2:). If not, I'd like very much to meet you while you're in GJ.

Heck, if you can put up with it, I might even see you both at the game AND in GJ... :thumbsup:

:woot:

I hope to be at the Texas game (surely Miss Sackman wouldn't want to disappoint our favorite Mississippi geezer, now would she?? :smile2:). If not, I'd like very much to meet you while you're in GJ.

Heck, if you can put up with it, I might even see you both at the game AND in GJ... :thumbsup:

pay close attention to that portion of this post...

:smile2:

When are these drawing going to happen? How about tomorrow?

the drawing committee first has to decide on a date ... and they actually held 2 drawings last season ... one for the first couple of games and one for the games at the end of the season. i wouldnt expect the drawing to take place until the end of the month.

the drawing committee first has to decide on a date ... and they actually held 2 drawings last season ... one for the first couple of games and one for the games at the end of the season. i wouldnt expect the drawing to take place until the end of the month.
Why wait that long?

When are these drawing going to happen? How about tomorrow?

patience glasshoppa...

meditation.jpg

patience glasshoppa...

meditation.jpg
Dude...these *ricks from Texas are driving me nuts...I am going to the game. But, I need to get my ticket situation finalized. I guess I should assume that my chances of winning this drawing are pretty bad, and I should go a different route.....

Dude...these *ricks from Texas are driving me nuts...I am going to the game. But, I need to get my ticket situation finalized. I guess I should assume that my chances of winning this drawing are pretty bad, and I should go a different route.....

a couple of posters usually are willing to let you buy a pair of tix at face value. the texas tix are also available as part of a 3 pack. you could go that route and then sell the others - or on aug 1st, single game tix go on sale. you could jump on that!

a couple of posters usually are willing to let you buy a pair of tix at face value. the texas tix are also available as part of a 3 pack. you could go that route and then sell the others - or on aug 1st, single game tix go on sale. you could jump on that!
Lady...I love you. Where can I get a 3 pack?

here is my suggestion...get your airfare and accommodations set for the game you want to attend. if you get the allbuff tix for that game, then it is a bonus...if you don't, then you will find tix some other way...i guarantee you will be able to get into the game.

i have a couple extra tix available for most of the games this year, and i am sure that is true for more than just a couple people on this board...

here is my suggestion...get your airfare and accommodations set for the game you want to attend. if you get the allbuff tix for that game, then it is a bonus...if you don't, then you will find tix some other way...i guarantee you will be able to get into the game.

i have a couple extra tix available for most of the games this year, and i am sure that is true for more than just a couple people on this board...

frequent flyer miles never looked so good.

I always have flashbacks about Chuck Fairbanks when I see your posts....sorry if that is insulting.

Thanks for the advice...

you can sell off the other tix?

or single games will go on sale aug 1st. plenty of time yet!
I want good seats.....50 yd line or bust. I lucked out and sat in a luxury box at Texas Stadium for the 2001 Big 12 Championship. I guess I am spoiled.

ROLL OUT THE BARRELS!!!! :woot: :drink2:

troo, troo. keep in mind that the watch parties are a blast! we try to do at least one with allbuffers, and others with the alumni association. in dallas, you have less driving than i do! :thumbsup:
sign me up!

I want good seats.....50 yd line or bust. I lucked out and sat in a luxury box at Texas Stadium for the 2001 Big 12 Championship. I guess I am spoiled.

66 is also spoiled. we sat together for the follow up championship game vs texas. we had great seats to see the horror. :wow:

sign me up!

awesome! with his permission, we are crashing TBD's for the csu game. the alumni watch parties are at the fox and hound off skillman in dallas. i will make sure you get the info each time we have a watch party!

Why wait that long?

We wait that long to ensure that everybody has a chance at the tickets who wants one. There might be people on vacation now, or unable to post. I'm thinking August 2 for the first drawing, and maybe the 2nd week in September for the second drawing.

I also feel it's important to point out the fact that the lottery sign-up is the first sign of fall. It means football season is right around the corner! :thumbsup:

Back