What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets

I also feel it's important to point out the fact that the lottery sign-up is the first sign of fall. It means football season is right around the corner! :thumbsup:
We need football to return. Baseball? Too long of a season. Golf? Without Tiger, are you kidding? Tennis? The best Wimbledon final of the last 20 years...cool, but still not football.

So, yes....can't wait until Labor Day!

:woot: :woot:

I hope to be at the Texas game (surely Miss Sackman wouldn't want to disappoint our favorite Mississippi geezer, now would she?? :smile2:). If not, I'd like very much to meet you while you're in GJ.

Heck, if you can put up with it, I might even see you both at the game AND in GJ... :thumbsup:

Sounds great. Look forward to it. :thumbsup:

better yet...hit the "donate" link just under your name and redirect your donation this year to the site...

:cool:

Thanks for the suggestion. Last time I was consistently on here Matt was resisting that. Glad it is now available. I will. I joined Paypal sometime back but have never used it. Now if I can just figure out how to do it. As usual, I may need help. :sad2:

Back