What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tix?

Check is in the mail.

Sorry it's late. I just didn't want my name showing up in that color any longer than necessary. It totally sucks donkeydick.

I'm considering putting a stop payment order on my check because of the donkey-dick sucking color of those who paid.

I'm considering putting a stop payment order on my check because of the donkey-dick sucking color of those who paid.

Is green not better than red? I could have chosen purple, blue, pink, etc. Frankly, I don't think any other color would suck donkey dick any less.

Check will be in the mail tonight after I get home from work.

Changed the color of the people who have paid just to show you what a real donkey-dick-sucking color looks like.

Jeez people. Just pay up so we can delete this entire donkey-dick-sucking thread.

Forgot today. Maybe tomorrow. Seriously I do feel bad. Or can I paypal?

Two more in yesterday. donkey-dick-ish color on front page updated once again.

Front page edited again.

I'm assuming the rest of you are going to pay me at the tailgate this Saturday, or send in a check. I have to buy the tickets today, so I'm counting on you to come through.

UPDATE:

I just called the ticket office. All they could guarantee me was the two seats we've always had. The two additional ones will be allocated in the next couple weeks. I will do everything I can to get both pairs of tickets, and get the seats either right in a row or front/back. Complicating matters is the fact that I wanted to buy four extras in my name but was told I'd have to go on a waiting list for that. So I lumped those tickets into the allbuffs account. So technically, once it's all said and done, allbuffs will probably have 8 season tickets. Hopefully. No, I'm not charging for the other four seats. It just made more sense to do it that way as opposed to creating a separate account and going on a wait list.

Updates as they become available.

just means you have to sit next to which ever one of us wins them week after week until you finally grow so tired of us all that you quit the board and just resign yourself to reading timescall articles for your news.

Got $ from a few folks at the spring game. Just waiting on a couple stragglers.

Sacky, I don't want to start an avalanche for you so should we post who's checks you got or anything? I'm wondering if you got mine now too and I bet others are.

AWESOME! 8 Season Tix! I'm sure we all like our odds of winning now

No. It's four season tickets. The other four are friends of mine who want their own tickets, and are paying for them. It was too much of a hassle to set up a new account and go on a waiting list to get those tickets in my name, though. Technically Allbuffs.com will be the owner of 8 tickets. In reality, only four of them will be available to the members. I hope that makes sense.

No. It's four season tickets. The other four are friends of mine who want their own tickets, and are paying for them. It was too much of a hassle to set up a new account and go on a waiting list to get those tickets in my name, though. Technically Allbuffs.com will be the owner of 8 tickets. In reality, only four of them will be available to the members. I hope that makes sense.

so your friends are going to sit next to a series of allbuffers? Wow, hope you don't like those friends.

Back