What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tix?

These are guys that have been to a few tailgates already. One is my father-in-law.

You are putting your father-in-law next to a group of Allbuffers?

This situation has fantastic potential. You are lucky I really like Mrs. Sacky.... :smile2:

No. It's four season tickets. The other four are friends of mine who want their own tickets, and are paying for them. It was too much of a hassle to set up a new account and go on a waiting list to get those tickets in my name, though. Technically Allbuffs.com will be the owner of 8 tickets. In reality, only four of them will be available to the members. I hope that makes sense.

I'm Crushed!

I still need money from a couple folks. Please send in your money ASAP. I have fronted the funds for the tickets. As I mentioned in the other thread, we are now good to go with the increased tickets.

I still need money from a couple folks. Please send in your money ASAP. I have fronted the funds for the tickets. As I mentioned in the other thread, we are now good to go with the increased tickets.

Looks like it's just DBT and Buff Fanatic that haven't paid yet?

You weren't on the list. Way to go and **** up the math..... :rolling_eyes:

well, in the unlikely event everyone actually sends their money in, sacky has definitely earned that extra $21.50 anyways :lol:

And if he, for some reason, feels like he hasn't, and that he should pay it forward to a sacky gate... well, I think there is something he can spent just about 21.50 on... :smile2:
http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=2190

5871.jpg

So, for those who've recently gone through the process, how long before you put your downpayment down before they call?

So, for those who've recently gone through the process, how long before you put your downpayment down before they call?

I didn't have to put in a downpayment. I renewed the two existing allbuffs tickets at the beginning of April. At that time, they told me they'd put me on a list for callback for all the people looking to upgrade or purchase additional tickets.

They asked for a credit card number upfront to get on the waitlist.

I'm still waiting on my call, and i put the downpayment down in Feb

Back