What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs straw poll: Jon Embree

Should the Buffs fire Embree?

• Yes

Votes: 127 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters
Fine, I'll do it.

I said no, not because his record does not warrant it but because I have no faith in those that would chose his replacement. At this point it would be just another excuse for them to to say "we are restarting the rebuilding process, we should give coach xxxxxxx at least x years before we can expect anything."

Fine, I'll do it.

I said no, not because his record does not warrant it but because I have no faith in those that would chose his replacement. At this point it would be just another excuse for them to to say "we are restarting the rebuilding process, we should give coach xxxxxxx at least x years before we can expect anything."

You never know....maybe Bohn gets lucky again like he did with Tad?

I voted fire. I also vote to hire Bobby Petrino

Fire here as well.

But why not Sweater Vest before Petrino? I forget the details of what the NCAA penalized him with but hey any good and experienced coach would need a bit of time to get things in place before this program could play post season football.

This almost matches the NO vote on Dave Logan as head coach. One of the only times where everyone in the Allbuffs community could agree on.

This almost matches the NO vote on Dave Logan as head coach. One of the only times where everyone in the Allbuffs community could agree on.

I think we're nearly fully in agreement on being pro pie. (Although we do have some crazy cake preferers on here.)

Errr.. I'm back on the Embree bandwagon, what the **** are you guys doing? He's going to make big changes this offseason and you'll all regret your yes vote. There will be a reckoning!

Keep in mind that at least half of the 12 voting "no" are trolls like BuffSurveyor. Still, that's 5 or 6 Buff fans too many.

Sheetcan him. Bye Embree. Don't forget; the pride of the Colorado buffaloes will not be entrusted to timid or the WEAK.

My answer depends upon who is doing the firing.

Accountability starts with those responsible for hiring Embree in the first place.

Trump_-_You_re_Fired.jpg

fire.

hate to see it come to this, but they've left little choice. we simply cannot delay this. if we want to win again any time soon (and i mean within the next half decade), we've got to get a big name coach in here right away. said big name coach needs to be able to recruit, lights-out, just based upon his rep as a big name coach. and, we need to pay for super top quality coordinators. and, we need a facilities announcement, hand in hand, with the new hire.

if these things happen, then we will recruit the guys you need to lay the foundation. and, in about 3 years, we might actually be out of the cellar.

time to move on. bring in a super star.

Back