What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs Ticket raffle: University of Colorado vs Wofford Friday Nov. 9th.

allbuffs

Administrator
AllBuffs will be raffling off an as of yet undisclosed number of tickets the opening night game for CU men's basketball against Wofford. Be there as we raise the inaugural Pac-12 Championship Banner and open season three of the #RollTad era at CU.

Raffle rules will be the similar to the football ticket raffle. Club Members will receive 2 entries per person who expresses interest in this thread, non-club members will receive one. If you do not know what a club member is our how to become one please click on the "Support AllBuffs" tab above. Once we have the tickets in hand we'll announce the drawing: First name out gets 1 pair, second the next pair, third the next - until we run out. In all likely-hood we'll have 3-6 pairs of tickets available for the game.

Please post in this thread if you'd like to be entered in the drawing.

Looks like Wofford is going to be a sellout, per coach Boyle: "200 tickets left"

I'm taking a break from my east coast job hunt and I'll be back in Boulder in time for the game. Count me in!

bump for last chance entries I'll be doing this tonight after 9 pm. Pick up will be at the DH.

In if its not too late. Trying to get the parents hooked on BBall maybe this will be what it takes.

Ok - tickets will be available for pick-up from Goose at the Dark Horse on Friday - Dont be late.

The winners are:

1.) LazerDeathHawk
2.) Alec10Burks
3.) GoldenBuff
4.) DPLY

You are each the happier owner of a pair of tickets to Friday night's opener.

LazerDeathHawk had a change of plans so we are opening up the raffle for his pair - announcement of winner coming shortly.

Winners, I'm planning on leaving the DH with plenty of time to get there to raise the banner. I've heard from DPLY, but if you won feel free to drop me a PM so we can coordinate pick-up.

Crap, I was just informed that I have a function at my kids' school Friday night and won't be able to use the seats. I am terribly sorry for wasting your time.

Crap, I was just informed that I have a function at my kids' school Friday night and won't be able to use the seats. I am terribly sorry for wasting your time.

ok I'll draw again. I need software to do this, paper in the hat is a waste of trees.

Back