What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs to be featured on 102.3 The Ticket - Kickoff Luncheon Giveaway

Switched it back on in time to hear them reference us. Thanks, CJ!

Still on Ramtalk though. Move along...

Lam[strike]b[/strike]e

Get back on CU. Pimp the kickoff luncheon.

I'm curious. Is there a college football team in Boulder who's about to begin their season? You'd never know. Great interview with "John Embree" at the beginning of the program, whoever that is.

I'm curious. Is there a college football team in Boulder who's about to begin their season? You'd never know. Great interview with "John Embree" at the beginning of the program, whoever that is.

Does Embree know Tim Tebow? That's what we all want to know.

Not your fault. CJ and Klatt ****ing blew chunks.

You two afraid we're gonna call you CU homers because you acknowledge their existence? This ain't Columbus or Gainesville sports radio. Come on, fellas!

I swear half the Broncos fans I know anymore are transplanted Nubs. Guess they know their audience.

You two afraid we're gonna call you CU homers because you acknowledge their existence? This ain't Columbus or Gainesville sports radio. Come on, fellas!

I swear half the Broncos fans I know anymore are transplanted Nubs. Guess they know their audience.

Unfortunately, that's a fair point.

No AB mention to close it out? No calls? This wasn't a swiiiiiiiing... and a miss. This was getting called for three strikes thrown by Tim Wakefield.
Damn it, I need a burrito.

Got in the car at 4. Home at 4:30. Sorry, but listening to the failed "what rap music did Shapiro play for Canes on his yacht" thing lost me. Then I turned the radio on at home to hear Joel pump up the Rams, which lost me even more. Then CJ's awkward "Allbuffs" commercial lost me yet again. Don't mean to be overly critical but, well yes I do, :lol:

I definitely appreciate the effort. I don't want to sound whiny. But if you do a commercial for a sponsor, put some effort into it. I was waiting for JK to say something. You'd think our irreverence would fit their style.

Nice effort Dio! The commercial was a good read but CJ and Klatt just fell flat. I love the fact that you were working on getting the pub for Allbuffs. This is a new area for the site and learning will only make it better the next go around. Just cannot get the media to talk about much else besides the Broncos. Get into the season and start 3 and 0 and the talk will be all about the surprising Buffs! Keep up the great effort!

So, CJ left the AD a while back. Thinking about running for Regent. Given his radio gig, I'd figured he no longer worked for the AD, which is good. No way to do both and I love the radio show thing.

He's good on the radio, but Klatt has rubbed off on him a little too much. He used to be more calm and moderate, compared to Klatt's bombastic nature. Now they both get going.

I am going to reiterate that Dio is doing a really good job on this one, guys. He is putting a lot of effort into addressing what happened today. As he says, today was a big learning experience for us.

We're addressing it with the station. It was a learning experience.
Proud as hell of you. Just stick with it. It's a great move, IMO. And you have every right to take a stand. If Manoogian is a stand up guy, like he seems, he'll take care of it. Ther isn't a better CU fan site, hell, college football fan site, anywhere.

Last edited:
Proud as hell of you. Just stick with it. It's a great move, IMO. And you have every right to take a stand. If Manoogian is a stand up guy, like he seems, he'll take care of it.

Good ole Lou from Littleton! Keep at it Dio and nice job.

BTW, Mark McIntosh is selling his show on the other site. He is "comebackcoach." Only posted a couple
Of times. I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing for the media guys to do that or not. I remember Frei and Schrager posting during "The Scandal" thing. What do you think?

Last edited:
Sounds like I didn'tissed much. Turned it off after the Embo interview once the startedtalking Tebow.

Captains were voted by teammates.

Guys who were close were Speedy, Deehan, Obi, Polk, Rippy. Some within a vote or two.

This is a good thing - guys are stepping up as leaders on the field, captains or not.

He's ripping us on freaking out about the depth chart - specifially talking about the reaction to kasa #3 haha.

Did Embree refer to Allbuffs freaking out about Kasa, or the public in general?

Back