1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allsome interview with Tad Boyle!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Great work by Eric Goodman at Mile High Sports. :thumbsup:

“I want to do something special here at Colorado. I don’t have any interest in other jobs. I would love it if CU were my last job.”

The Greeley native isn’t treating this job like a short-timer. He’s stocked his roster with a top 25 recruiting class and has put Colorado in the national conversation for next season.

“If I’m looking for the next best gig while recruiting, then I’m a hypocrite. I’m not a used car salesman.” And that he’s not, especially when it comes to cashing in on the next big payday.

Read the whole enchilada here: http://www.milehighsports.com/?p=9331
  2. BuffDog

BuffDog Club Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Great article. I do think he is committed to the program, school, players, fans and community. The money will be there in the coming years and he will also mentor future great coaches. One of those who will return in the future to lead CU at the new Tad Boyle Arena when Coach has hung it up. The future looks brighter each day.