What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Am I the only one just finding out this guy is a dick?

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
Scan the entire blog...not one positive thing about the program. The few times we are mentioned it is all negative. It's a Big 12 blog and Baylor gets more attention...

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/big12

This Tim Griffin guy just made my list. Welcome to it douche bag.

The List:
Lee Corso
Lou Holtz
Tim Griffin
Hitler
Satan
Kathy Lee Gifford

Meh, he lives in Texas. Of course he thinks the teams down there are the best. Hell, reading through that, he thinks Tech is one of the top teams in the B12.

Scan the entire blog...not one positive thing about the program. The few times we are mentioned it is all negative. It's a Big 12 blog and Baylor gets more attention...

The List:
Lee Corso
Lou Holtz
Tim Griffin
Hitler
Satan
Kathy Lee Gifford

I recently added Neil29fp to my list; just below Robert Mugabe.

The List:
Lee Corso
Lou Holtz
Tim Griffin
Hitler
Satan
Kathy Lee Gifford

welcome to the club... Just now finding this out.... he doesn't like much of anything outside of Texas as far as Big XII sports except chase daniel's dick in his mouth (who happens to be a Southlake, TX product).... he also picked Mizzou/TTech in the Big XII championship game so he continues to hype both of these teams, in addition to saying chase daniel will win the Heisman....

Last edited:
Same guy who ranked Mike Sherman as the 7th best coach in the big 12...he has a serious Texas biased. ESPN could do better

I hate the guy, but he really didn't say anything untrue in he review of the game last night. Speedy was a bright spot, offense was playing not to lose most of the night, and the D came up big when needed. Also, WVU clock management had me scratching my head as I was expecting at least an attempt to kick the field goal.

Just my 2 cents...and his love of Texas is no different than any other moron to the south and east of our beloved state.

Back