1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ambrose is now WR Coach

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

On Rivals, one of the members was in attendance at the CU football banquet tonight. One of the things he mentioned is that starting Monday Bob Foster is no longer a member of the staff and Ashley Ambrose is our WR Coach.

Thanks you, Mr. Foster, for doing a nice job for the Buffs this year.

Congrats to Ambrose. Well deserved. Now hit the recruiting trail and bring in some more guys like Munchie for us!

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

woot i win

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I see his recruiting as a rare bright light in this dark year... pretty excited to see what he can do when he can actually visit people!

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Kudos to Ashley! Sounds like he's got a positive future in coaching... :thumbsup:

And thanks to Coach Foster. Did good work with the OLB this year, I think...

5. Buttermaker

Buttermaker Active Member

and as posted in other threads, he was working more in a coordinator capacity with Greg Brown since Toledo. Collins turned into a mere figurehead.

6. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

So would it be fair to assume that Collins is almost certainly out as DC with Brown in?

7. Buttermaker

Buttermaker Active Member

Who knows what the plan is with this bunch. If it makes sense, it probably won't happen.

8. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That's the most likely scenario. I'm not sure we can keep both Collins and Brown on the same staff, so one of them needs to go. I'll take the guy with the NFL background who chose to stay at CU over an offer to be DC at USF last year.