What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

America's Team vs. Grandpa Snyder's Cult

I don't know how Snyder does it. Recruits like crap, but produces well coached, winning teams. When he retires/dies on the field, KSU will go back to being very, very bad.

Once any SEC team leaves the "friendly confines" of that huge, fetid swamp below the Mason-Dixon line, formerly known as The Confederacy", they play some real sketchy FB.

Seems like the entire SEC all play 8 home games and even their away games are generally played among Spanish moss-laden trees.

ksu should have won that game.
Snyder is the MAN, dude can flat out coach.
ksu always gets kids that can play.
There has been a Lockett at ksu since like 1990!!!

did Goodsen transfer to ksu???

BTW - I get so tired of these announcers (they all do it) in every game - being homers and lovn it up on a team (especially if an sec team involved) Makes you want to turn the damn sound off.

Last edited:
Well 2 of the announcers played in the SEC, so not surprising. The thing I found funny is how they said Auburn found a way to win, looked like KSU found a way to lose to me. As it is, scoreboard is all that matters though, Auburn did make plays when they needed to. That said, they were very fortunate kstate stepped on their dick so many times.

Well 2 of the announcers played in the SEC, so not surprising. The thing I found funny is how they said Auburn found a way to win, looked like KSU found a way to lose to me. As it is, scoreboard is all that matters though, Auburn did make plays when they needed to. That said, they were very fortunate kstate stepped on their dick so many times.

Looked to me like two very good teams having a who can have the worst game contest. Coaches of both teams can't be happy with their performance but Auburn coaches at least get out of it with a win and a couple extra days to get ready for their next game.

Back