What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Amy Barczuk Joins CU Soccer Staff

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER – Former University of Colorado standout Amy Barczuk is returning to her alma mater to serve as a volunteer assistant coach for the CU soccer team.

“We are very excited to add Amy to our staff,” CU head coach Danny Sanchez said. “Her experiences as a Buff and being a current professional player in the best league in the world have numerous advantages for us. We want players in our program that strive to play at the highest levels and Amy can show them the roadmap to get it done.”

“I am extremely grateful Danny has given me the opportunity to be back in Boulder to work with the team,” Barczuk said. “As an alum, I care so much about the program and could not be more excited to be a staff member for the 2014 season. I hope to contribute my experience at the college level along with what I have learned at the professional level over the past two years.”

Read more...

Back