1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An incredible display of Douchebaggery by PSU students

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DustyRhodes, Oct 31, 2007.

1. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

2. Bill Cody

Bill Cody Well-Known Member

3. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

what the heck is that? :sad1:

i never want to hear husker fan complain about CU fan again.:confused::sad2:

4. Craven Creek

Craven Creek Member

That is ubelievable. "Douchebaggery" is definitely the term I would put on them. (is their such a word)haha.

5. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

sad to say, that is what happens when kids and alcohol are a bad mix. Most of the kids there were fine... there are always a few jerks. We get them everywhere.

6. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Meh. Ohio State folks were retards for walking there. When will people understand that you don't walk into a student-filled area wearing the wrong team's colors?

7. NWD Buff

NWD Buff Club Sandwich Club Member

**** that. As somebody who has traveled to many many away games in CU gear, I can say that I have never seen anything like this. News flash: If you are at an away game, it is hard to avoid walking through areas like this. Furthermore, why the **** should you have to? The funnest part of Away games is being where the home team's fans congregate. At most places, people are generally welcoming and appreciative of the fact that you are enough of a fan to make the trip.

The fact that you call out the Ohio State guys in this video is just ****ed up, if you ask me.

8. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

That same thing happend to me at the CS-who game....had to walk through the tailgate area of csu homers to meet up with my parents, and i got beer and soda thrown at me, i half expected it, but not to the extent of **** being thrown at me.

And by the way this was not in the student tailgate area, which is why i didnt expect **** to be thrown at me....

9. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The video is gone now, but I have no doubt it was a bad scene. I'll still say that the worst fans I've ever dealt with are Miami fans. Completely devoid of any semblance of class. Picking fights with people in the stands. Awful. And not good natured back and forth stuff, either. Just thuggery. The demise of the "U" can't happen fast enough or severely enough for my tastes. Of course, it's not like they have that many fans to begin with.

10. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Wow. One day some idiot will truly hurt an opposing team's fan...it is only a matter of time. When I was in collge we did stuff I would not be proud of today. But I cannot remember assaulting and battering anybody just because they had a different jersey on...cup fights..now that is a different thing altogether.:wink2:

11. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

You know that little **** is paranoid as hell right now seeing this all over the internet and people calling for his head. But then again he is from pittsburgh.. tough as rain.

12. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

The kids in that video (and their fraternity) better be in deep ****. That goes so far beyond anything reasonable, it's not even funny.

13. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

14. Buffarino

Not just empty cans, either. They still had beer in them.

15. Highflyer

Yeah, like 12 oz. of beer in them.

16. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

WOW that's total bull****! There was only a few of them throwing **** at these guys, but the whole crowd gets to chanting "**** Ohio!" What a bunch of assholes. :sad2:

17. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

There's a reason I dont give freshman girls directions to PIKE at the beginning of the year.

18. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Strongly disagree! While most weren't throwing anything, they sure as **** didn't do anything to stop it either. My kids are 12 and 10 and already understand that they have a social responsibility to stop this type of **** if it happens around them; even if it is their friends doing it. Being a man means you are willing to stand up for what's right even if it is unpopular.

19. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

Just goes to show you how stupid the kids at PSU are. Who in the HELL wastes beer like that?

IDOTS!

20. Pezman

Pezman Member

I've been disgusted many times by the CU student section. I'll never forget some idiot running on to the field at halftime when Texas band was playing and steal one of their hats and throw it into the student section, when we tore down the goalposts after being A&M in '95 and nearly throwing the remains of the goalpost over the top of the North End Zone, the couch burning rioting, the marshmellow chuckings, the snowball incidents...

...that being said, I'd hope things here would never get that bad. I've always agreed that a rival fan deserves some degree of razzing, but when it gets turned into a malicious assault? Disgusting.

It seems that some rivalries are getting out of hand (the UT castration incedent comes to mind). Sad thing is, this is just one incident caught on tape. You know this **** goes down all over frats and universities on gamedays all over.

21. PhillyBuff

you are better than most people ill tell u that!:thumbsup:

22. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

I am in no way condoning this but walking into a rival schools frat party is not a good use of common sense

23. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Also in 1994 when Salaam got 2,000, studens tore down the goalposts and marched it up to the top and nearly threw it over. And then the last time NU was here when the whole student section had to be removed for throwing **** on teh field.

Disgusting!

24. Unleash Hell

I disagree, I come across a lot of good fans, very rare to see this.

25. Highflyer

Curious that you left of Orange chucking. I actually have more of a problem with throwing oranges than marshmallows.

There are ****ty fans in every fan base and 9/10 times it's the students acting up.

26. Buffarino

Depends on the circumstances. Were they invited by someone? Were they just passing through and ended up int he wrong place? Were they looking for a different party?

27. Tucker

Tucker Member

wow, that is unbelievable. I hope someone finds that "guy from Pittsburg" and beats the everliving **** out of him...not that it would be hard...guy's a little baby.

white, rich, frat boys trying to act "hard"...****ing crap

28. Highflyer

Maybe they were Pikes at osu? It also looked like they were walking down an alley, similar to how the old Chi Psi house on the hill is situated.

29. PhillyBuff

i was referring to people that would actually stop this behavior while it is happening... as u can see, there were a few hundred kids and not ONE stopped it.

30. Unleash Hell

Oranges used to be a Big 8 traditon. I remember before the '89 CU/Nu game there were no Oranges to be found in the local grocery stores. I agree they can be dangerous, but man I have a lot of memories about Oranges with CU, OU, and NU.