1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An other RMS goes down to the wire

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Clean Undies, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Hang in there CSU, we'll CU again next year.

View attachment 1781

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Poor attendance in the upper level for both sides. I doub't there were more than 60k there. Further proof this game belongs on campus. I also thought there were more CU fans than CSU, and CU fans were louder throughout the game.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

This was the rammies last chance to make a game of it. From now on....slaughter.

4. Clean Undies

If this wasn't Lubick's last game coaching against CU, it could be his second to last.

If CU had slaughtered the Rams, a lot of fans could argue that the game has passed him by.

By keeping this game close, he has bought some more time. Let's see if CSU can play with the same intensity against their next few opponants. Otherwise, it will look like Lubuck can only juice his team to compete against the Buffs.

5. ChicagoRamFn

ChicagoRamFn Member

It was a great game. It didn't feel like a statement on Lubick to me. Congratulations to CU.

6. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

This is the problem CSU has...

Caleb Hanie - Senior
    Johnny Walker - Senior
    Kory Sperry - Senior

Not much left in the tank for the future.

7. Clean Undies

CRF - Thanks for being so gracious in defeat. It was an entertaing game, like so many of these over the years.

These RMS games are being etched in the childhood memories of young football players throughout the state. Should would be nice if the local talent wanted to be part of the legacy by chosing to play inside the State of Colorado instead of chasing their pigskin dreams somewhere else.

As to Lubick - he has the stadium named after him in Ft Fun. He's heading for a 9 game skid. Will the CSU fan base continue to support this legendary Ram coach if he has an other record like last year's. How long would he have to lose before the fans start calling for his head? The poor kids on the Ram's team haven't tasted victory for a long time.

It will be interesting to see if CSU can turn things around in division play. Sure would be a shame to have them lose their will.

8. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Apparently 80'sranfan or whatever he is called agrees with you. I stole what he posted from RN for my sigline.:smile2: