What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

And now we take you to Auburn (not really)

BUffsNation

Newest Tool
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report...vbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE4NzlfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Auburn defensive back Stephen Roberts was arrested Wednesday night.

According to Al.com, Roberts, who was taken into custody just before 10 p.m., is facing charges of “attempting to elude an officer” and “possessing a firearm without a license.” Both charges are misdemeanors.

Auburn police told Al.com Roberts was in possession of a handgun. The junior was released from the Lee County Detention Center late Wednesday night.

Roberts played in all 13 games, starting the final four, for the Tigers in 2015, registering 26 tackles. He also had three tackles and had a forced fumble in 12 games as a true freshman in 2014. The Opelika, Alabama, native was slated to start this season.

[Check out Dr. Saturday on Tumblr for entertaining things you won’t see on the blog]

An Auburn spokesman told Al.com that head coach Gus Malzahn is “aware” of the situation and is “gathering all the facts.”

Roberts’ incident makes him the fifth Auburn player arrested during the offseason. Byron Cowart, Carlton Davis, Ryan Davis and Jeremiah Dinson were arrested in April for marijuana possession. Malzahn disciplined the four internally and said they will not miss game action.

“Those four men made a mistake, we punished them and they won’t miss any time,” Malzahn said at SEC Media Days. “That’s behind us. Four fine young men, they made a mistake and i’m confident they won’t make any more.”

[Visit Dr. Saturday on Facebook for stories you might have missed and chat with the writers]

Coming off a 7-6 record in 2015, the Tigers open their season at home against Clemson next Saturday.

For more Auburn news, visit AuburnSports.com.

In before Duff expresses exasperation at Allbuffs' indulgence of SEC stereotypes.

In before Duff expresses exasperation at Allbuffs' indulgence of SEC stereotypes.
AL_Auburn_Trad_sticker_grande.jpg

I am more exasperated at newbies not understanding when a "We now take you to..." thread is warranted.
My bad. I knew you were exasperated obviously, but I really missed the source.

General possibilities:

SEC hate
Belief that our program is morally superior
Belief that our program should be morally superior
DBT
Display of any emotion
Non-data-driven hunches
Samuel Adams products
Mtn Buff
General misunderstanding of the spread offense

I'll get it right next time.

My bad. I knew you were exasperated obviously, but I really missed the source.

General possibilities:

SEC hate
Belief that our program is morally superior
Belief that our program should be morally superior
DBT
Display of any emotion
Non-data-driven hunches
Samuel Adams products
Mtn Buff
General misunderstanding of the spread offense

I'll get it right next time.

I just wanted to commend you for this post. Spot on.

You got 38k plus post. 38k of those are probably condescending to other's on this forum. You are a great man Charlie Brown.

You got 38k plus post. 38k of those are probably condescending to other's on this forum. You are a great man Charlie Brown.
Wait, I thought the premise of this board was to lurk around and pounce on whatever we could find fault with so we can make ourselves look big. And here you go finding fault with the norm. Now who's trying to look big? :D

Last edited:
Well last time I posted on ND someone said,"can't we change the name of this to we now take you too". So was just going with that. Quit being a dick.

Lesson learned. No matter what you do, someone's going to bitch about it. Especially if he can find a typo somewhere in your post, which is often someone's only take on a long, informational post you spend a lot of time pulling together.

Pretty much just a bunch of grumpy assholes. I can't believe it took you over 100 posts to realize this. :D

Lesson learned. No matter what you do, someone's going to bitch about it. Especially if he can find a typo somewhere in your post, which is often someone's only take on a long, informational post you spend a lot of time pulling together.

Pretty much just a bunch of grumpy assholes. I can't believe it took you over 100 posts to realize this. :D
**** you

Back