1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And thus endeth the worst football season I've ever personally witnessed.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Nov 23, 2012.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Not a single home win. NOT. ONE.

I honestly don't know how you can keep a coaching staff that can't even manage to win ONE FU.CKING home game. This season has been an unmitigated disaster. Not one single thing we can point to as actual progress. Nothing but sh!t. From the first kickoff to the final game - a whole lot of SH ITTY football.

And to top it off, the braintrust that handed us this sh!t sandwich is going to ask us all to take another big bite next year.

Yay!

2. Dunken

Dunken Member

That is what is so depressing, not even any progress as the season went on.

3. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

I expect next year to be the worst year ever with these ****tards returning.

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Well they can ask, but I won't take a bite of their **** sandwich next year. Fire Embree or they can eat their own **** sandwich.

5. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

And these morons trying keep Embree now expect us to go out and recruit well enough to continue this "rebuilding" project??? :rofl:

It will get worse than 1-11. Embree will take us to 0-12 before all is finished.

Unreal they don't understand how much money they're about to lose in donations. It's going to hit them HARD.

6. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Now wait a second. Brian Howell told me the kicking game was better under Embree than it ever was under Hawkins.

To think that 1 point. 1 ****ing point is all that separates the Buffs from a winless season. And as reward for that utter incompetence, the coach get a chance to do it all again!

AlferdJasper likes this.
  7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

very glad we didn't cancel the trip to washington state. we got the only win!

8. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I'm most concerned that I now view my relationship with the University I used to love as adversarial? How did that happen?

At this point, I'm actually hoping the backlash for bringing back Embree (presumed) is far worse than they anticipated. How do I get to the point where I hope donors quit supporting the team for which I root?

This is crazy? Who thinks we're setting the team back by cutting loose the leadership that took us to a 1-11 season, and made us, statistically, the worst team in the nation? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here...

9. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

Yep, reminds me of another guy that got an extension a couple weeks ago. Nobody cares about incompetence anymore.

10. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

What's crazy is that if they ****canned Embree - I think there would be an INCREASE in donations. I know I would donate if they would fire him! Instead they're going to keep him another year, and lose thousands in donations and ticket sales.

11. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I'm sure this political post will be met with a bunch of outrage and moved to the appropriate forum.

12. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

What's crazy is the number of question marks I used on the post you quoted.

But I also agree with your statement.

13. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I won't give money just for the fact that they fired Embree (assuming they do). I might give money once they go to a bowl game, though.

14. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Its all part of Phil's master plan to scuttle the facility investment.

15. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

Jrue Holiday is political? GFYSW.