What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

And thus endeth the worst football season I've ever personally witnessed.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Not a single home win. NOT. ONE.

I honestly don't know how you can keep a coaching staff that can't even manage to win ONE FU.CKING home game. This season has been an unmitigated disaster. Not one single thing we can point to as actual progress. Nothing but sh!t. From the first kickoff to the final game - a whole lot of SH ITTY football.

And to top it off, the braintrust that handed us this sh!t sandwich is going to ask us all to take another big bite next year.

Yay!

Well they can ask, but I won't take a bite of their **** sandwich next year. Fire Embree or they can eat their own **** sandwich.

And these morons trying keep Embree now expect us to go out and recruit well enough to continue this "rebuilding" project??? :rofl:

It will get worse than 1-11. Embree will take us to 0-12 before all is finished.

Unreal they don't understand how much money they're about to lose in donations. It's going to hit them HARD.

Now wait a second. Brian Howell told me the kicking game was better under Embree than it ever was under Hawkins.

To think that 1 point. 1 ****ing point is all that separates the Buffs from a winless season. And as reward for that utter incompetence, the coach get a chance to do it all again!

very glad we didn't cancel the trip to washington state. we got the only win!

I'm most concerned that I now view my relationship with the University I used to love as adversarial? How did that happen?

At this point, I'm actually hoping the backlash for bringing back Embree (presumed) is far worse than they anticipated. How do I get to the point where I hope donors quit supporting the team for which I root?

This is crazy? Who thinks we're setting the team back by cutting loose the leadership that took us to a 1-11 season, and made us, statistically, the worst team in the nation? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here...

Now wait a second. Brian Howell told me the kicking game was better under Embree than it ever was under Hawkins.

To think that 1 point. 1 ****ing point is all that separates the Buffs from a winless season. And as reward for that utter incompetence, the coach get a chance to do it all again!
Yep, reminds me of another guy that got an extension a couple weeks ago. Nobody cares about incompetence anymore.

I'm most concerned that I now view my relationship with the University I used to love as adversarial? How did that happen?

At this point, I'm actually hoping the backlash for bringing back Embree (presumed) is far worse than they anticipated. How do I get to the point where I hope donors quit supporting the team for which I root?

This is crazy? Who thinks we're setting the team back by cutting loose the leadership that took us to a 1-11 season, and made us, statistically, the worst team in the nation? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here...

What's crazy is that if they ****canned Embree - I think there would be an INCREASE in donations. I know I would donate if they would fire him! Instead they're going to keep him another year, and lose thousands in donations and ticket sales.

Yep, reminds me of another guy that got an extension a couple weeks ago. Nobody cares about incompetence anymore.
I'm sure this political post will be met with a bunch of outrage and moved to the appropriate forum.

What's crazy is that if they ****canned Embree - I think there would be an INCREASE in donations. I know I would donate if they would fire him! Instead they're going to keep him another year, and lose thousands in donations and ticket sales.

What's crazy is the number of question marks I used on the post you quoted.

But I also agree with your statement.

I won't give money just for the fact that they fired Embree (assuming they do). I might give money once they go to a bowl game, though.

Its all part of Phil's master plan to scuttle the facility investment.

Back