What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

And you wonder why Nebraska football fans are annoying.....

nebraskachick.jpg

2 years ago, I was keenly interested in B12 matchups for the most part.
1 year ago, I was somewhat interested in B12 matchups.

Now, I look at their schedule, and I am utterly disinterested. Here is this weekends line up:
  • TT v OSU - somewhat of interest, but it is 14-7 right now, and I haven't turned it on
  • UTEP v KSU - ummm, no
  • TCU v SMU - why is this listed on the schedule? Oh! That's right - TCU is now in the B12
  • UT v KU - if I find out UT is losing at halftime, I will dial in
  • F&ck BU v ISU - should be no contest even in Ames, not interested

Wow - horrible lineup.

If somebody really wanted to question the move, I'd recommend checking out how many CU fans are in the stands this Saturday in Berkeley. We went from a conference where we were one of the worst travellers, to one of the best.

Really! The Pac12 isn't know for traveling exceptionally well. I guess if it makes you feel good.

Really! The Pac12 isn't know for traveling exceptionally well. I guess if it makes you feel good.
Really! Nebraska fans are known for traveling well. They are also known for being insufferable and obese. I guess if that makes you feel good.

I had friends and family who were at the game. This all took place at the Res. It's a sectioned off area where students tailgate. I've walked through the Res many times and have never seen anything I haven't seen at any other football game (Beer Bongs, flashing etc.) but never anything really outlandish. I guess "I'm Schmacked" was filming at the Res during pre-game and the students played to the camera. The fans that were around the Res and looking in were shaking their heads in disgust and urging them to stop but as you see....end result was arrests. They've now banned alcohol from the Res and there are no walk-ins allowed. Meaning it's essentially going to be a parking lot now. Good job dumb ****s.

Back