What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Andre Roberson rookie season thread

Most late first round picks go to the D-League at some point during their rookie season. Kenneth Faried did a stint in the D-League as a rookie. Not really a big negative, but just shows he isn't ready to get a lot of minutes

Can this just be a "Buffs in the NBA thread"? Burks had a good night last night, getting 21 pts on 7-11 shooting. Burke-Burks seems to be the Jazz's best backcourt combo at the moment.

sort of a bookend to the season, but the thunder let sefolosha go to the Hawks in free agency. Dre generally started in place of Sefo. Could be good news.

Bad news: Thunder drafted both mitch McGary and Josh Heustis, who could take minutes from Dre. It's gonna be interesting to see how that battle turns out. I'm guessing Dre will be a match-up player.

sort of a bookend to the season, but the thunder let sefolosha go to the Hawks in free agency. Dre generally started in place of Sefo. Could be good news.

Bad news: Thunder drafted both mitch McGary and Josh Heustis, who could take minutes from Dre. It's gonna be interesting to see how that battle turns out. I'm guessing Dre will be a match-up player.

Heustis is the one to worry about taking Dre's minutes, McGary not so much. I don't think Heustis can play D on a top wing like Dre will be able to do. Hopefully Dre's improved that corner 3, and he'll have a chance for some serious minutes.

Heustis is the one to worry about taking Dre's minutes, McGary not so much. I don't think Heustis can play D on a top wing like Dre will be able to do. Hopefully Dre's improved that corner 3, and he'll have a chance for some serious minutes.

I think Huestis guards a different position. Dre will guard shooting guards for the Thunder.

I think Huestis guards a different position. Dre will guard shooting guards for the Thunder.

I agree, but he in theory could guard a number of positions, and he is a better shooter on offense. Either way, Dre needs to be able to hit a corner 3 to get big minutes. I think he'll get there.

Most likely if your name isn't Durrant or Westbrook or maybe a couple others you aren't going to be getting huge minutes and you aren't going to be counted on to score a lot of points. The minutes are going to go to the guys who can contribute in a complimentary way to the teams success. This means that guys who can play solid defense, grab some rebounds, and keep the ball moving will have a place on the floor.

Sounds kind of set up for Dre.

Sefo going to Atlanta is a good thing for Dre.....with the Thunder chasing Pau Gasol and not shooting guards I can see Dre sliding into the 2 spot and getting most of Sefo's minutes

I wouldn't worry too much about Huestis. Word is he's poised to soend pretty much the wholes season in the D league. I'm very excited about watching the Thunder in the summer league.

Back