1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andrew White III senior transfer from NU

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Waylon Van Smack, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack #RollJays Club Member

http://www.cornnation.com/2016/6/25...asks-release-from-nebraska-basketball-program. what a great chance for CU to give the big FU to NU. Senior graduate transfer, eligible to play. Strung along coach Tim Miles and the fans until the last days before the draft deadline. Miles went wayyyyy out of his way to get White sit downs with NBA scouts so he could come back with no doubt of his readiness and areas of improvement. Then in late June he does this to the hearts of the red faithful...... Perfect for CU.

2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

**** you.

3. Highlander

Highlander Club Member Club Member

So, The Nubs have two players asking for transfers and this is somehow about CU?

Myopia is a treatable disease. Please let us know if you need some referrals.

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

How long before Miles gets canned?

5. HawaiiBUFF

HawaiiBUFF Well-Known Member

Would be a solid pick-up. Anyone putting up those type of numbers in the BIG10 is legit. Just not sure where we could use 6'7 SF/PF.

SF - King, White, Johnson & Fortune
    PF - Johnson, Gordon, Miller & Siewert

But hey, I am all for it if Tad thinks it would work. If we have the spot than a seasoned grad transfer would be helpful.

6. Waylon Van Smack

I think the seat is getting hot. He does have talent and he's getting top 150 kids but his best two gets to date were both transfers who didn't stay until they were seniors. AW3 is a KU transfer in to NU, this coming seasons number one option. Last year he lost Terran Pettaway to test draft waters only to play in the d league. Personally I hope Miles is good enough to stay as I enjoy CU (my CU, Creighton) beating up on his team's but he's heading into watershed type times this year or next. AW3 is a good player and it's a huge blow to TM to lose him.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Miles' problem is he is in the B1G. That means his systems, which can be frustrating as hell when you don't see them often, are pretty much the same as what half the teams in his conference use. Doing what everyone else is doing but with less talent isn't going to get you out of the bottom of the league.

8. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I think Miles is about as good a coach as they can expect. Going to the B1G was not a help to their hoops program the same way going to the PAC helped ours.

9. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Should someone correct his last name in the thread title?

10. Waylon Van Smack

Gotcha... my bad.

BehindEnemyLines likes this.