1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andy Glockner (SI) on the Buffs

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Goose, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

The whole article is worth the read, but the money quote comes at the end:

2. ShockerHoops

ShockerHoops Well-Known Member

I was coming to post this for you guys. Damn you, Goose. Great article. I'm looking forward to following you guys this year. Pretty awesome to just play a team one time in an early season tournament, and now I'm a life long Buffs hoops fan. I need to take a trip your way soon and catch a game.

3. Goose

Let us know when, and we'll make sure to show you a good time.

4. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

another great part of the article is actually being compared to both UCLA and Arizona. Those are both great programs and to be in the same discussion as them shows how far we have gotten in such a short amount of time. If we can actually win the PAC:12 tourney again, there is no question that Arizona will take notice and a rivarly will start to develop.

5. TZISKIN

TZISKIN Well-Known Member

Unbelievable to me all of the hype this program is starting to get nationally, so cool to watch. I still remember going to games early in college and I could have counted the people in the stands on both hands. Awesome.

6. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

No doubt in my mind this is the hoops rivalry I want. UCLA is the Pac-12 crown jewel obviously, but competing with Zona year in and year out for the 1 or 2 spot in the conferece would be a great start for our program. Hopefully by the time UCLA returns to power we have started a very solid and permanent foundation for the future of our program.

7. Goose

Everyone knows my thoughts on this.

8. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

If we are constantly competing with them for the championship then it will happen. This year could go a long way towards entrenching us as a real threat in the Pac-12.

9. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

It's so awesome to see CU getting positive vibes in basketball...suppose football is winning this year, it will be an awesome school year for CU.