What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Andy Lowry

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Head Football coach at Columbine. If there was ever a guy who could make the jump from HS to college, this is the guy. Not as a head coach, but I personally would love to see what he could do with a D-Line.

Head Football coach at Columbine. If there was ever a guy who could make the jump from HS to college, this is the guy. Not as a head coach, but I personally would love to see what he could do with a D-Line.

Steroids

:lol:

Go ahead and throw a powerhouse high school team that has been kind to CU in recent years. Nice.

sorry to say it, but there definitely have been some Columbine kids on steroids - I won't mention names. If you follow CO HS sports though, some of the names are obvious. This isn't the norm, but just saying.

Oh I know the names you're talking about. I grew up in the area, there were more than just quiet whispers.

There were a bunch of steroid guys at a high school near where I grew up in CO in the 80's. Sure it was all over the place and not limited to that school.

Now back to the topic...

Back