What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Annual Game with CSU - wanted to get updated opinions

What should be the future of the CU-CSU series?

• Continue at Inveso every year

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Move it on campus every year

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • Continue at Invesco with breaks in the series

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Move it on campus with breaks in the series

Votes: 63 42.9%
  • Kill it with fire

Votes: 58 39.5%

• Total voters
The game in Boulder a few years back had some fire to it, it was a fun time to see a night game at folsom rocking like that. The outcome sucked and is probably why the admin is more than happy to leave it in denver. CSU students tore up the field big time. If it wasn't for the support of their band as we marched out, things could have gotten out of hand quickly for us. I have this sneaking suspicion that a game in the Fort would be largely black and gold and not green and yellow. It would also likely be ugly if the visitors won.

shiat.

Continue at Inveso every year: 2 votes 1.44%

Nik should have made this a public pole. Cause, of the three of us, Im the only one taking heat.

How do I make a poll "public"? I always figured it defaulted to that, but I guess not. And I've created a lot of ****ing polls. :lol:

There is some truth to this movement. Smaller schools started drawing a line in the sand a few years ago and requiring a home and home. This made life for NU, KSU, Notre Dame, and other schools that liked to schedule a patsy or three much more difficult. So they started scheduling FCS schools or whoever they could get because they didn't want to have to make an appearance in La Techs or Western Michigan's stadium.

To that end, it looks like CSU is getting close to finalizing a home-home series with Washington State: http://www.cougcenter.com/2014/6/25...nges-and-white-helmets-during-radio-interview (blurb about half way down the article). Also rumblings that we may be getting close to a 1 or 2 game series with Michigan (no return game of course).

Back