What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Chant Suggestion....

TZISKIN

Just got a suggestion on Rivals that I love...

How about "You Can't Win at Altitude"

You...
You Can't...
You Can't Win...
You Can't Win at...
You Can't Win at Altitude...You Can't Win at Altitude...You Can't Win at Altitude...

I like this one... a lot.

You...
You Can't...
You Can't Win...
You Can't Win at...
You Can't Win at Altitude...You Can't Win at Altitude...You Can't Win at Altitude...

I want to change my vote to this

You...
You Can't...
You Can't Win...
You Can't Win at...

Really like this one.

Yeah, a lot of people are really into this... I'll get a new poll going. Head to the facebook group and post your vote there as well.

Like it, understand the intent, but it is more a cheer for the opponent, not a cheer for the buffs. :huh:

About getting away from the "you" mentality and going with "I" as in we mentality, I though of this one.

I!
I LOVE!
I LOVE TO!
I LOVE TO PLAY AT!
I LOVE TO PLAY AT ALTITUDE!

Back