What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another CU Player Suspended - 06/24/2010

Stop bumping this thread. Every time I see it I'm like **** who now.

Seriously how do this kid and Handler not get out of this? Handler left his credit card at the scene...should have just said "I was in a hurry, had to run so I left my CC to pay for them, sorry about the confusion." and boom no theft. For Sipilo if he "thought" the bikes were part of his student fees or was auto enrolled in the program....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6q2kO

Not a good month for UT considering VY, Benson and now Simms are all in trouble. Wish the Boulder people would realize that the CU team isn't any worse than most big programs

Difference is the only one of those three who was in any real trouble during his college playing days was Benson (pot bust) and being who he was where he was that got taken care of and put behind him pretty quickly. But yeah, it's the same a lot of places, but a great deal of these other programs have recruited enough talent so that it's less of a hit to depth when these offenders actually get suspended from games or the program.

Edit: Sorry dply

The great Clark Evans doesn't get busted. Those who try to bust him get busted in the face by him!

What ever happened to Evan's pot bust?

Hawkins called him into his office, they loaded Hawkins bong and talked about Gandhi and Zen. Hawkins then agreed to keep Evans on the team in exchange for an eighth a week of the good stuff

Back