What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Husker to miss the dreaded Nevada game

Its amazing some of you CU fans continue to bash on other teams in the big 12 and across the country for getting in trouble with the law. Doesnt CU have 3 players suspended right now for fighting ,drinking,etc? Didnt one of your players beat a guy up so bad that he has to have constructive surgery on his face? COME ON, be realistic here, Dont throw stones in a glass house!!!

Look at the key phrase in your response...SUSPENDED. I am not taking a shot at the kids, as every team has some kids who **** up. I am more interested in the response of the program. CU has some kids suspended for fighting correct, but this thread was more about the punishment that is being doled out in Lincoln (or lack there of).

And don't come in here bashing when your team is ****ed as well. It looks a bit hypocritical.

hypocritical? Your the one that started this post! Why are you guys so interested in NU all the time?

That's okay I'm sure if I jammed my head up my ass far enough I could become a Buffs fan. :thumbsup:
That's just an old wives' tale for improving your IQ, you still won't qualify.

:lol:

like washing cars......:lol:

Fixed for ya.

clearly, they have an affinity for cars, no matter the activity. :thumbsup:

Hey Rammie,

You need a pellet gun? Maybe you can use that instead of throwing stones.

TF99review.jpg

OMG that was PURE GOLD!!!

hypocritical? Your the one that started this post! Why are you guys so interested in NU all the time?

just so we can make lammies and huskers whine like the bitches they are.

at 2-10 it sounds like the buffs were everybodys little bitch including the big bad div1-DOUBLE A MONTANA ST. BOBCATS

Seriously, do you want the pellet gun or not? I take credit. If you need a card, just head down to the Rammie practice this afternoon. I'm sure someone there can help you out.

If you were to bother to look back, there are threads criticizing OU and other schools for lack of punishment. Hillbilly Slashahan NU has, on more than one occasion, failed to dole out punishment that fits the crime.

Perri is suspended for 3 games for fighting (not drinking) and Sipili is suspended indefinitely.

NU also happens to be and interdivisional foe, so I tend to pay more attention to them than, say, Wyoming, which I'm sure as a Lamb fan you are interested in.

Why are you so interested in CU all the time? I'll tell you why. CSU fans have a massive inferiority complex when it comes to CU. Lubick has done a good job of getting the Lambs to play on par with the Buffs in recent history. Yet still, CSU is only in a mid-major with next to no chance at making the big time (i.e., BCS bowl), and you cry about it every chance you get. Get over it.

And you, Rams4ever, come on to this board, threaten to shoot JJ with a pellet gun, to shoot Ralphie with an arrow, and have added nothing but flames to the board.

Take a hike, jackass.

I told you I wanted it but I think the beating your going to take at Invesco will be enough, little squakins is gonna have a long day...all the Zen in the world wont help.....

Christ, the pellet gun and bow and arrow was a fricking joke!!! Dont get bent all out of shape!!. Im sorry im not on here praising CU, just a little friendly fire, by the way, i didnt bring up the pellet gun, JJ did. ITs funny you guys can rip my ass but when i bite back you dont like it.........

In a few weeks your Super Bowl will be over and you'll have nothing else to look forward to. But, I have to admit I am impressed that you get wireless internet from your tractor.

Tractor? WTF? Isnt that smoke coming from your house? Are you burning your couch again?

Christ, the pellet gun and bow and arrow was a fricking joke!!! Dont get bent all out of shape!!. Im sorry im not on here praising CU, just a little friendly fire, by the way, i didnt bring up the pellet gun, JJ did. ITs funny you guys can rip my ass but when i bite back you dont like it.........

Gee, you don't say, you're getting **** for ripping on the Buffs on a CU site? I never would have guessed. But you have to save your own ass here. Mods ain't gonna step in for you. Nor will you get banned.

ITs funny you guys can rip my ass but when i bite back you dont like it.........

Reality check, Lambo. You came on here ripping OUR asses. We bit back. You don't like it.

Just in case you're still wondering why somebody called you a hypocrite in an earlier post. This might be a fairly good example... Personally, I don't think you are a hypocrite. But early indications are that you are a dumbass. :lol::lol:

Thank you for your interest in Colorado football.

ok, how about this, HAWKINs is the greatest coach ever at CU, CU will win the National title. little Cody will win the heisman, is that good enough?

ok, how about this, HAWKINs is the greatest coach ever at CU, CU will win the National title. little Cody will win the heisman, is that good enough?

Nobody's asking you to like CU. We're telling you to quit being a thin-skinned whiney little bitch. If you can't support your arguments a bit better than you have so far, you're probably not gonna like it here very much.

I guess give you guys a reality check is being a dumbass, I guess i am then

I can support every argument i bring up, so what do you need supported?

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The point of this thread is that the holers don't punish their players who get in trouble. Sipili got in a fight. He's suspended indefinitely. Mo Purify got in a fight AND got a DUI. He's missing one game. There's a bit of a difference there. And if you can't see it, you most certainly are the dumbass you think you might be.

This kid just got his second DUI and is still on the team.

I dont follow husker fb like you guys do, but all ive heard is that Sipili beat someone so bad that facial surgery was required, I dont know maybe Purify should miss more games but I really dont know the situation. Maybe your right about Purify,but CU has alot more to worry about this year than NU. I think maybe CU would be a better team if they concentrate on NU all year.

I meant if they wouldnt concentrate on NU all year

Here's a quick tip - we're not players on the team, we're fans. What we do and what we think has no bearing on the team. And I seriously doubt they're discussing Mo P's punishment in team meetings.

I dont follow husker fb like you guys do, but all ive heard is that Sipili beat someone so bad that facial surgery was required, I dont know maybe Purify should miss more games but I really dont know the situation. Maybe your right about Purify,but CU has alot more to worry about this year than NU. I think maybe CU would be a better team if they concentrate on NU all year.

Got in a fight AND got a DUI and you think that he maybe should miss more than 1 game?

Really? You sure about that?

Sipili is suspended indefinitely for a fight he did not start (although he should have walked away in the first place). I'd say Hawk has a pretty good handle on discipline.

Your right they are probably not discussing that issue. But I think Hawkins said something last year about the best days for a husker or something like that. I think he said that when the team was0-5. I really didnt understand that statement due to CUs record at the time.

Im not disagreeing with you on Purify, I think Hawkins handled the situation well.

Your right they are probably not discussing that issue. But I think Hawkins said something last year about the best days for a husker or something like that. I think he said that when the team was0-5. I really didnt understand that statement due to CUs record at the time.

I don't care if CU is 0-10 and NU is 10-0. I'd still rather be a Buff fan.

Back