What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Husker to miss the dreaded Nevada game

I can support every argument i bring up, so what do you need supported?

Im not disagreeing with you on Purify, I think Hawkins handled the situation well.

if you are not disagreeing about how the buffs handled the situation, then what exactly are you popping off about?

i would guess that your entire existence here today is nothing more than a thinly veiled plea for attention. do you need attention that bad that you are willing to resort to looking rather droll coming on a message board with unsupportable claims (how about you break down how the suck-ass rams are going to transcend their head-turning season last year to get things done)?

SUCK ASS?Boy, your one to talk at 2-10, CSU didnt do much better last year either. But I think we have a pretty good team this year anyway. I think our defense will blitz all day and our running game will be solid. I dont need attention from you or anyone. If you dont like what I write then dont respond to me.

SUCK ASS?Boy, your one to talk at 2-10, CSU didnt do much better last year either. But I think we have a pretty good team this year anyway. I think our defense will blitz all day and our running game will be solid. I dont need attention from you or anyone. If you dont like what I write then dont respond to me.

that's right. SUCK ASS. (the capitalization is truly reflexive of how pathetic the rams were).

first off, the buffs were among the better of the rams opponents, even at 2-10. secondly, when the rams had such a pathetic season, you have no room coming on here as if you will sniff anything of significance. third, note how not one of us allbuffers has attempted to sell anything like the bull**** you just offered.

run along now to mommie.

hypocritical? Your the one that started this post! Why are you guys so interested in NU all the time?

Because for some strange friggen reason they think CU and UNL are rivalries! 46-17-2 all time record vs the Huskers. :smile2:

If you didn't want attention from us, you wouldn't be here.

CSU hasn't had a winning season since going 7-6 in 2003 and is 21-27 the last 4 years. I wouldn't count on a good year this year. Sunny has lost it and CSU will float around .500 (or worse) until he retires.

Because for some strange friggen reason they think CU and UNL are rivalries! 46-17-2 all time record vs the Huskers. :smile2:

ahhh yes. i was wondering when we would hear that from you. the good ole "we have no rivalry, yet for some reason, we must flock to and live on a rival board." :lol:

Just for the record CU went 2-10 and was beat by DIV 1-AA MONTANA ST. Thats PATHETIC. If you dont think 2-10 is suck ass then you have problems. I never said CSU was all that in any of my posts,in fact CSU sucked last year but good enough to beat CU.

Do yourself a favor and look at the Ohio St/Michigan all time series record if your going to bring that argument up.

Oh ya I remember we're dealing with a fusker here, Michigan leads the series, 56-36-6.

Last edited:
I told you I wanted it but I think the beating your going to take at Invesco will be enough, little squakins is gonna have a long day...all the Zen in the world wont help.....
Tard4ever said:
I never said CSU was all that in any of my posts,in fact CSU sucked last year but good enough to beat CU.

oops! we have a multiquote feature. :lol:

Just for the record CU went 2-10 and was beat by DIV 1-AA MONTANA ST. Thats PATHETIC. If you dont think 2-10 is suck ass then you have problems. I never said CSU was all that in any of my posts,in fact CSU sucked last year but good enough to beat CU.

Dude, we know CU sucked last year, csu sucked too. CSU barely won the tard fest at Invesco, congrats, but you really sound silly coming on here talking smack when you are the fan of a team coming off a 7 game losing streak. Nothing to be proud of. CSU is nowhere near what they used to be and they won't this year, do you want me to bring up CSU's last 4 recruiting rankings? #90 aint gonna cut it, CU is bringing the athletes back, and is once again starting to get more talented than CSU. The lammies had a nice little run, but face it it's over.
Oh and yes, the lammies are nowhere near as important to CU than Nebraska is. Here's the deal with that. Most CSU players get recruited to CSU and have a big chip on their shoulder because CU dind't recruit them. Most CU freshmen don't even know where Ft. Collins is let alone who CSU is. CU players get recruited to Colorado to beat teams like Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas. Not to come and beat lowly MWC teams. Thats just the cold hard truth sorry to break it to ya. I hope you enjoyed the lammies run.

Recruiting? CU hasnt exactly got the cream of the crop lately. We will see at Invesco Sept 1.

Recruiting? CU hasnt exactly got the cream of the crop lately. We will see at Invesco Sept 1.

I would say going from last in the big 12 in '04 and '05 to #5 in the Big 12 after a 2-10 season is pretty impressive. Do you really want to see what Hawk can do with a winning season under his belt? Colorado didn't get a Texas recuiting class last year, but they got a night and day better class than CSU.

Maybe he could do something with a winning season, but I dont see it this year, do you really think they will keep him around with a4-8 record.? That is what the experts are predicting this year. CSU's outlook isnt much better.

Maybe he could do something with a winning season, but I dont see it this year, do you really think they will keep him around with a4-8 record.? That is what the experts are predicting this year. CSU's outlook isnt much better.

4-8 is on the low end of expectations for us but we dont exactly play CSU's schedule ours is just a little more challenging. 6-6 and we would all be happy but I think thats pretty common knowledge, as for hawkins he is at CU at least 2 more years like it or not 4-8 this year will put some pressure on him but they aren't running him out of town after three seasons not with the offensive shift and all the positive momentum Bohn has helped build around the AD.

Now we welcome other peoples fans here, but we don't suffer fools well, either discuss intelligently, talk a good game, or take your ball and go home becuase at current you are embarrassing LF and your fellow CSu fans.

I can support every argument i bring up, so what do you need supported?
:hijacked:

Assuming the guy Sip beat-up came into the fight with a fractured face from an earlier altercation, how long should Sip be suspended?

The Buffs leadership has chosen the indefinite suspension in order to collect fact and let the legal system work. This could be harsh relative to what other programs in the nation have chosen for their disciplinary actions. This would definately be the case if the guy Sip was fighting came into the fight with pre-existing injuries.

There is general concensus on the board that football players shouldn't be throwing punches. Ever. With all of the housekeeping that CU has done in an attempt to restore the University's image in light of previous regemes, no one on this board is clammering for Hawkins to take it easy on Sip, who was arrested. The other 2 players, who weren't arrested, are also suspended.

Practically speaking, if I get in a fight and am out-numbered, I'd want my my buddy to cover my back. Sip was a stand-up guy, in that regard. Maybe he doesn't know his own strength and cratered this guy's face. Maybe the guy's face was already fractured.

I fail to see hypocracy in this discussion.

Please explain, or butt out.

What did I say that was so embarrassing? Im discussing this thing intelligently. I agree that Cu's schedule is toughher this year, but I think 6-6 would be a great year for CU, I really only see CU winning 1 game out of the first four.

Very Winable:

Sept. 1, 2007 Colorado State1 (FSN) 10:00 am MT
Sept. 22, 2007 Miami-OH 1:30 pm MT
Oct. 6, 2007 at Baylor TBA
Oct. 13, 2007 at Kansas State TBA
Oct. 20, 2007 Kansas TBA
Nov. 10, 2007 at Iowa State TBA

possible, not likely:
Sept. 29, 2007 Oklahoma TBA (no QB)
Nov. 23, 2007 Nebraska (ABC) 10:00 am MT (rivalry game, at home, less likely than OU)

even less likely:
Nov. 3, 2007 Missouri TBA
Sept. 8, 2007 at Arizona State (FSN) 8:15 pm MT
Sept. 15, 2007 Florida State (ESPN) 8:00 pm MT

Could get ugly:
Oct. 27, 2007 at Texas Tech 12:00 pm MT

Last edited:
ahhh yes. i was wondering when we would hear that from you. the good ole "we have no rivalry, yet for some reason, we must flock to and live on a rival board." :lol:

I come here because I get a kick out of all the CU fans on here. Some CU fans here have carried on good debates with me. The posts are quite funny too. Especially "the unstoppable offense" yet they haven't played anyone but themselves. Or the one that really cracks me up is "we got them right where we want them". Could it be that the Defense is not that good? This is just one of many posts that I find amusing. All the crap about how CU is going to kick the **** out of NU in 07. CU fan's are basing this on what again? Ah that's right. Inner squad scrimmages. :lol: Grant it any team on any given Saturday can be beat but to carry on about kicking our ass is alittle extreme. Even for CU fans! :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
very true but your acting like you didn't just graduate your entire D-line loose a great coach and are having to break in a new QB.

Be honest with your self it could go very wrong this year for NU as you secondary just isnt that good, and with out D-line presure its going to look worse.

Still i think that by the CU game Keller is settled you guys have 80% of the playbook and you beat us in a close one.

funny, your stadium is named after your current coach who hasn't had a winning season in 3 years, can they fire him if the field is named after him?:lol:

Yeah, it's kind of like the masses of nub fans that claim they will win the MNC based on what?

a lost b12 championship and a bowl game, baby! the PERFECT demonstration that they should be FEARED!

i am so worried, i think i will go pour myself a margarita.

I come here because I get a kick out of all the CU fans on here. Some CU fans here have carried on good debates with me. The posts are quite funny too. Especially "the unstoppable offense" yet they haven't played anyone but themselves. Or the one that really cracks me up is "we got them right where we want them". Could it be that the Defense is not that good? This is just one of many posts that I find amusing. All the crap about how CU is going to kick the **** out of NU in 07. CU fan's are basing this on what again? Ah that's right. Inner squad scrimmages. :lol: Grant it any team on any given Saturday can be beat but to carry on about kicking our ass is alittle extreme. Even for CU fans! :wow:

Got 'em right where we want them...
No one is expecting CU to win games out in Fuskerville. It's to CU's advantage to be the underdog. It's so much fun to pull off the upset.

Unless you are arguing that nU is the underdog, which some of your bumbling replies may or may not indicate, then CU has you right where we want you.

Fortuny-Douchebag.jpg

Back