What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

another mock draft

Mick Ronson

AB at 19 to Charlotte.

19 Charlotte Bobcats (from New Orleans Hornets)
Alec Burks, SG
19 years old; 6-6, 195
Colorado, sophomore

This would be a dramatic slide for Alec Burks, largely because of other guard and wing prospects such as Marshon Brooks, Jimmer Fredette and Chris Singleton making significant leaps up the board. Charlotte would likely snatch him up in a heartbeat and could end up giving him significant playing time considering how depleted the Bobcats’ backcourt is. The son of their top executive, Rod Higgins, was Colorado’s second-leading scorer after Burks this season, meaning the team should know everything there is to know about Burks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ak339Mueugl5HxlbESMSt805nYcB?slug=ycn-8686843

Tonight will be the first NBA draft I've watched in years. I can't wait to see Alec get picked and I'm hoping to see Cory get picked up in a good spot in the 2nd round.

I'd love to see Cory get picked, but I have yet to see a mock that has him going (not that they're real accurate in the second round, but still...). I do think though that with his dad's connections, he'll get a good invite to a camp and once he gets in there it wouldn't surprise me to see him play his way on to the team.

Oh, and the draft's were so much better when TNT had them. I'll always love the 2002 draft when Kenny & Charles were ripping on all of the foreign born players coming in to the league and Stern at the podium just said "Kenny & Charles couldn't speak English when they were drafted either".

Back