What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Player Has Left The Team...

In fact, you could post the person's name in here if you wanted to. You have to pay to get in here. It's like a cover charge. That would end the speculation and then we could all sit around - in Barzil - and get pissed about it. The mods would have to be careful to not let any of the info leak out into the free board, though.

Should be interesting to see, with DS nicked up an ineffective most of the year it would be tough to lose him for an "obvious" reason like no PT. To me someone like Simmons (understanding he cant) bolting for no PT would make more sense.

buffscoop is about to become unbearable (assuming it is DS that is)

If DScott is really leaving, I can't say I'm surprised. I thought he would wait until after the season, though. **** must be bad to up and leave midyear.:sad1:

In fact, you could post the person's name in here if you wanted to. You have to pay to get in here. It's like a cover charge. That would end the speculation and then we could all sit around - in Barzil - and get pissed about it. The mods would have to be careful to not let any of the info leak out into the free board, though.

Great. You tell him to let it fly, then let us clean up the mess.... ****er.... :lol:

Personally, if I were Helln I wouldn't post the name anywhere until I was clear to post it anywhere. This is the innerwebs. Stories like this don't stay in one place.... :huh:

I'm going with one of our D line in the guessing game. Maybe someone that was playing good, but now is probably (maybe) out for the season with injury/illness.

Each case is different. This one, in my opinion, has the possibility of turning very very ugly if left in the common room. The other thread didn't feel that way; I'm sorry.
not a bright line rule eh?

I don't disagree with the new rule (in fact I agree with it), I just think you should choose a path and stick to it. rule of law and all that :smile2:

If it is Scott, I don't think any of us would be shocked. The guy has simply not been used appropriately. He hasn't been prepared properly. He hasn't been given the tools needed to succeed. Brian Calhoun all over again. Dude is going to transfer and tear it up someplace else. :cry:

not a bright line rule eh?

I don't disagree with the new rule (in fact I agree with it), I just think you should choose a path and stick to it. rule of law and all that :smile2:

I am the law.

buffscoop is about to become unbearable (assuming it is DS that is)

Most of the "scoop" people on Buffscoop have been reporting DS is gone for the last week. That's no surprise. It's rare they all agree on anything so the fact that they all reported this should say something.

EDIT: Hell, it's the first thing they beat Allbuffs and/or Netbuffs to for the lasst two months.

Last edited:
2Hellnback, we appreciate your insider info.

If it is true, lets give the people who keep this site running (club members) access to the information first :smile2: It will be common knowledge soon enough.

Then we can move it.

**** :sad1:

2Hellnback, we appreciate your insider info.

If it is true, lets give the people who keep this site running (club members) access to the information first. It will be common knowledge soon enough.

Then we can move it.

**** :sad1:

:nod:

What is 100% fact: Darrell Scott's locker is now a hollow hole

What is still not confirmed: 1)Whether he has quit the team, or 2)relocating to another locker.

My guess is #1.

If it is Scott, I don't think any of us would be shocked. The guy has simply not been used appropriately. He hasn't been prepared properly. He hasn't been given the tools needed to succeed. Brian Calhoun all over again. Dude is going to transfer and tear it up someplace else. :cry:

:yeahthat:

I wonder what this says about the mindset of the team and whether there might be a coaching change. At this point of the season if I thought there was a chance at a coaching change and if I liked the school at all I think I'd try to stick it out and see what happens. To quit now, either things just got really bad (DS is healthy and has lost what PT he had?) or he doesn't sense that they are going to change any time soon... :sad1:

I'm reading it's Scott as well.

This just blows ****. When will Bohn wake the **** up and dump Dan Hawkins ?

What is still not confirmed: 1)Whether he has quit the team, or 2)relocating to another locker.

My guess is #1.

So I take it the friend who texted you is not DS himself? Another team member who believes DS is leaving but hasn't heard or said so specfically?

Just want to make sure I'm putting all this together right. :cry:

I am angry, I shall vent.

What will we hear next year if Juicebox is here? We're young at RB.

My guess is #1.

:sad1: This is the worst year I can remember in CU football history.

Last edited:
his FB status updates about people not being who he thought they were etc etc the last few weeks sure makes more sense now.

It's certainly been the most challenging in my 20 years as a student/alum/fan.

Back