What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Player Has Left The Team...

This season is a complete nightmare.

Worse than I could have ever imagined. We are now the laughing stock of the B-12 and college FB in general. I am embarrassed for the team and all alum. Hawkins is a disaster and right now I see no hope for a change anytime soon. See you Saturday for what should be a train wreck v. aTm. :cry:

I think it's time to really push Hagan getting a red tag.

After all, it is HIS responsibility to coach up players at this position. It is HIS responsibility to coordinate the rotation and playing time at this position.

When my friend called me he was talking to a group of players, they were all talking rapidly. The common feeling seems to be an agreement that his talents were not utilized. The few players he was speaking with seemed to feel that this was a big loss.

Yeah, Squawkins needs to go, but this is 99% Hagans fault. Darian, I appreciate and love you as a player, but as a coach it's time to get the **** out!!!!

Last edited:
So I take it the friend who texted you is not DS himself? Another team member who believes DS is leaving but hasn't heard or said so specfically?

Just want to make sure I'm putting all this together right. :cry:

No that was me just mumbling... And while I have friends on the team, this did not come from a player. This particular source would not call me unless it was fact, he doesn't do rumors.

After all, it is HIS responsibility to coach up players at this position. It is HIS responsibility to coordinate the rotation and playing time at this position.

When my friend called me he was talking to a group of players, they were all talking rapidly. The common feeling seems to be an agreement that his talents were not utilized. The few players he was speaking with seemed to feel that this was a big loss.

Yeah, Squawkins needs to go, but this is 99% Hagans fault. Darian, I appreciate and love you as a player, but it's time to get the **** out!!!!

Agreed. Hagan has shown me nothing.

Yeah, Squawkins needs to go, but this is 99% Hagans fault. Darian, I appreciate and love you as a player, but it's time to get the **** out!!!!

Didn't Darian lead the recruiting effort for DS? All this and what SB said about the facebook status and people not being who he thought they were all seems like it might point Darian's way.

Again, I really wish he could have felt there would be changes coming and waited them out. What scares me is that didn't happen because they don't feel those changes coming.... :huh::sad1::cry:

And UCLA it is.

Did you hear this or is it just a guess.

If he does go to fUCLA then I think Bohn needs to open up a ticket with the NCAA to figure out how a former head coach of ours has three of our big name players.

UCLA would not be a good choice for him. Skippy's teams have never run the ball effectively. I know Josh is there, and that's great, but I think he'd be better off at Cal or ASU or Oregon. UCLA is not going to get him prepared to play in the NFL. JMHO.

If he does go to fUCLA then I think Bohn needs to open up a ticket with the NCAA to figure out how a former head coach of ours has three of our big name players.

It's what's being reported on Buffscoop. Take it for what it's worth. I'm inclined to believe this one.

UCLA would not be a good choice for him. Skippy's teams have never run the ball effectively. I know Josh is there, and that's great, but I think he'd be better off at Cal or ASU or Oregon. UCLA is not going to get him prepared to play in the NFL. JMHO.

Yeah I think Oregon would be where he ends up based on a gut feeling.

The NCAA won't care, unless those players tell them that they got second helpings of dessert at lunch while at CU.... :sad2:

Didn't Darian lead the recruiting effort for DS? All this and what SB said about the facebook status and people not being who he thought they were all seems like it might point Darian's way.

Again, I really wish he could have felt there would be changes coming and waited them out. What scares me is that didn't happen because they don't feel those changes coming.... :huh::sad1::cry:

yeah, sure it was Darian who recruited him... but I think it's safe to say that our offer is thrown into the trash if Uncle Josh is not a high-contributing player on the team.

I hope DS tears it up wherever he winds up just to show everyone how completely incompetent this staff is.

edit: as if they need any more proof :sad1:

As much as I loathe Skippy, I don't think there's any smoke here. Josh and Darrell are both from LA and Kai was basically pushed out the door by our wonderful coaching staff...:sad2:

I suppose DS could probably go to SC as well, but he's more likely to play immediately at UCLA.

We play Cal next year, school would never grant him a release to Cal.

Oregon has f'd us on recruits, again, don't see us grantimg him a release to Oregon.

Maybe ASU.

Don't forget, DS doesn't get to chose where he goes, the AD can severely limit his choices.

It's what's being reported on Buffscoop. Take it for what it's worth. I'm inclined to believe this one.

No offense, but AZ did not get this info because it was just introduced to the team in the past couple of hours. He scavenged like he always does.

Unless it just came from random posters, in that case, probably more credible than the d-bag who runs the site.

DS's facebook page has been him in a CU uniform the whole season. Now its a pic of him wearing a blue (UCLA blue) shirt. :huh:

Is it 2012 already? I had hope after 2-10. Now all I see is DOOOOOOOME. Not trying to be funny, just the whole situation has become a sick joke to me. I mope around all day on Saturdays and have a sick feeling in my stomach every time I see anything relating to college FB.

We play Cal next year, school would never grant him a release to Cal.

Oregon has f'd us on recruits, again, don't see us grantimg him a release to Oregon.

Maybe ASU.

Don't forget, DS doesn't get to chose where he goes, the AD can severely limit his choices.

He'll have to sit out a year no matter where he goes.

dunno if we have to worry about this being on the main board anymore :huh:...

Unless his name happens to be Marcus Houston.

True. I forgot about that whole bull**** mess. I wish Darrell nothing but the best and hope he can realize his potential wherever he goes. I did not feel the same about Marqueesha.

True. I forgot about that whole bull**** mess. I wish Darrell nothing but the best and hope he can realize his potential wherever he goes. I did not feel the same about Marqueesha.

Wish we could have seen DS get 20+ carries in a game. His recruitment is what got me into Allbuffs in the first place. What a disaster.

anywhere but fucla, please.

**** i am seriously tired of this ****. i've got basically all-access to the ****ing trojan program. i already hate the ****ing bruins and skippy. maybe i should just concede that my alma mater just doesn't give a **** about football anymore and start following a program that actually tries to win. i'll never give up on the Buffs but i am thinking it is waste of emotional energy to spend any more time focusing on them anymore. they give nothing back at this point. they are like a really ****ing abusive lover who just takes, takes, and takes until you are all dried up.

Back