What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Player Has Left The Team...

So NOTHING IS TRUE? The team doesn't love hawk, The team isn't transferring, the team does love Darrel? I am now confused :question: make up your mind man. DBT goes against the weight of the evidence and you use his word to say other rumros aren't true, but then won't agree that what he reports is true. Take a stand!

Rumors are not evidence and you are correct rumor are not true, they can however be proven to be true. Which, bye the way has not happened yet.

So you alone report truth and fact?
Probably not. I report the truths that I know. Remember, there are many different layers of folks out there with their own knowledges and perspectives within the layer they are familiar with. For instance, a big time donor vs a booster vs a Buff Club member vs a player's parent vs a player. Lots of different perspectives, lots of different "truths."

Even among players, I'm sure, there are different "truths." From what I've been told, the players are behind Hawkins. That does not mean that some players are not and that some may even want to leave.

Also, I did not see where "I alone" report the truth. That is disinginuous for you to say that.

Last edited:
Would you prefer he tell the truth and get into a tit for tat with DS in the media? I do not think the coaching staff would have a lot of nice things to say about DS. I'll also tell you this. I don't think the team, in general, is sorry to see him go.

Yeah, I heard they call him 'that ****ing lunchpail-less bitch'. Also heard he does not like orange slices.:rolleyes:

Probably not. I report the truths that I know. Remember, there are many different layers of folks out there with their own knowledges and perspectives within the layer they are familiar with. For instance, a big time donor vs a booster vs a Buff Club member vs a player's parent vs a player. Lots of different perspectives, lots of different "truths."

Even among players, I'm sure, there are different "truths." From what I've been told, the players are behind Hawkins. That does not mean that some players are not and that some may even want to leave.

Also, I did not see where "I alone" report the truth. That is disinginuous for you to say that.
you insinuate it when you present your side of the story and refuse to believe everyone else. You might have a kid on the team for all I know, that doesn't mean that kid knows everyone, as you said. Hell, no one knows what is going on for sure in that program right now. Not the coaches, not the players, not the AD, not the boosters and most certainly not us... but there is too much smoke for there to be no fire :sad1:

Would you prefer he tell the truth and get into a tit for tat with DS in the media? I do not think the coaching staff would have a lot of nice things to say about DS. I'll also tell you this. I don't think the team, in general, is sorry to see him go.

I would like to have seen Hawkins address it in a more regrettable manner and wish him well publicly. I would also never expect hawkins or any of the coaching staff to diss him privately or in public. DS will resurface or sink on his own merits. However, I tend to agree with you only to a certain extent as to how the team in general felt about DS.

Back