What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another week...

It'll be a quiet plane ride home. This was a game of inches. There were so many pivotal moments in which to ruminate.

The team with the most heart won today. By a hair.

I would replace the word "heart" here with "accurate kicker".

This team played with more heart. Two and a half minutes left, on the road, down 7. Just coming off a costly turnover and a devastating big scoring play by the opponent, and they came through big time. They shook it off. They got punched in the face in OT and punched right back. Then took it to them on the 2nd OT drive only to falter (thanks to god awful play calling in that 4 down set). This team is going to win at least one game that they should have no business winning this year.

I disagree. With the fight I saw today, they have all the business in the world to win every game. I think we will see some very entertaining games the rest of the way. This team is lacking on some experience and makes mistakes, but I love how they keep fighting. Keep fighting like that and the sky's the limit.

We are improving. The offense finally put together 4 quarters, the defense put 2 together and WTH happened to Will Oliver? When all 3 phases play a complete game, Mac will have his signature win.

Will said he didn't compensate correctly for the wind. He took full blame for his misses. Said he was given the option not to talk to the media but wanted to do it to take responsibility.

I see the progress too. Our team keeps getting better. I see the signs of a big turnaround coming. It's all coming together. Add in the new facilities being finished about 1 year from now, and I think things will be very bright for us!

...more improvement

We are seeing progress, people. No Cal is not a great team, but we faced a lot of adversity on the road, continued to fight, and frankly out played Cal today. Now let's go beat Oregon State!

Back