What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any Word If Lynn Katoa will see the field this year??

Dude, I went there. When I needed to cheat, do you think I looked for another d-bag like myself from out of state? Of course not. I am not debating that at all. I agree 100%. I am just responding to getting slammed for saying you have to be mildly retarded to not get a 2.0 a CU.
So your upset when you get slammed over slamming an 18 year old kid on the internet. :rolleyes:

- I was born, bred and raised in NYC. I currently reside in NYC
- I only applied to 2 schools: CU and the Univer. of Wisconsin-Madison
- I got into both and chose CU. UW was then and is now the better overall school. Thats not debatable.

It was obvious from your first post that you were from NYC, or perhaps Boston. I'm all too familiar with the mindset.

Your parents paid a lot to put you through private school, where the best students headed off to the ivy league and those not so great went to Wesleyan or some similar institution.

Students like you headed off to what all your peers thought were crappy schools, because they weren't the ones their parents and their friends looked up to. You accepted your fate without complaint and when you returned to Manhattan and went out with your high school friends you didn't argue with them that they were receiving a superior education, you just raved about the skiing.

Even today you can't see beyond the Hudson. You still accept the conventional wisdom held by the culture in which you were raised--that there's such a thing as an objective ranking of universities, that you know which are better. That's how it's possible for you to post something as ridiculous as UW is "a better overall school" and "that's not debatable." Really? Really? It's not debatable? What's your standard? Because a for profit magazine tells you so? Because the college counselor at Riverdale or Horace Mann said so? Was your American Literature class inferior to the ones in Madison, what about the ones in New Haven?

Please, spare us your Manhattan world view, which is just as cramped as the world view of the kid from La Junta.

Reactions: dio
what is seriously flawed is that you cannot seem to grasp the fact that there is a direct correlation between the fact that you probably couldn't find your own butt with two hands and the fact that you chose a sickenly easy course of study. you subsequently wrote off the entire cu experience as YOUR experience.

enter "experts" - who by their own admission (should you choose to look into it), do not measure every metric there is to a university but whose opinions support your personal bias. the result is a significantly laughable attempt to diss the university. you did not even appear intelligent in your attempt to support your hypothesis.

ADD: hf is spot on in the fact that this is first and foremost a sports forum.

You win. I give up. I just wish I would have had you with me when I applied to Business School. I eventually got into NYU and received my MBA in 2005. Having CU as my undergrad certianly was more of a hinderance than a help. With a good cheerleader like you I may have gotten into Columbia.

In all seriousness, does CU even offer MBA programs?

It was obvious from your first post that you were from NYC, or perhaps Boston. I'm all too familiar with the mindset.

Your parents paid a lot to put you through private school, where the best students headed off to the ivy league and those not so great went to Wesleyan or some similar institution.

Students like you headed off to what all your peers thought were crappy schools, because they weren't the ones their parents and their friends looked up to. You accepted your fate without complaint and when you returned to Manhattan and went out with your high school friends you didn't argue with them that they were receiving a superior education, you just raved about the skiing.

Even today you can't see beyond the Hudson. You still accept the conventional wisdom held by the culture in which you were raised--that there's such a thing as an objective ranking of universities, that you know which are better. That's how it's possible for you to post something as ridiculous as UW is "a better overall school" and "that's not debatable." Really? Really? It's not debatable? What's your standard? Because a for profit magazine tells you so? Because the college counselor at Riverdale or Horace Mann said so? Was your American Literature class inferior to the ones in Madison, what about the ones in New Haven?

Please, spare us your Manhattan world view, which is just as cramped as the world view of the kid from La Junta.

I believe the word you are searching for is "myopic"
(I actually went to public school though)

Sure. I buy that rationale. However my guss is that every high school sophmore/junior in America won't as he or she inevtisgates where they want to go to college. There is a reason why that issues is by far and away their biggest and costs more than a regular copy of the magazine.
:ban: the :noob:(and troll) and get :focus:
Katoa.... Hope to see him on the field at the Spring Game.

I have no regrets, sweetheart.

newsflash: to regret educational dishonesty, one has to personally value education. no one here would accuse you of that. nor are we going to lose sleep over the fact that you cheated yourself.

however, that does not mean that we are going to buy in to your philosophy. nor does it mean that it is okay to slam a kid who by all accounts is making an attempt not to cheat himself.

newsflash: to regret educational dishonesty, one has to personally value education. no one here would accuse you of that. nor are we going to lose sleep over the fact that you cheated yourself.

however, that does not mean that we are going to buy in to your philosophy. nor does it mean that it is okay to slam a kid who by all accounts is making an attempt not to cheat himself.

let me get this straight: Its OK for the physics guy or whatever he was to slam me for choosing to be an english major with the "ridiculous fluff classes associated with it" and to tell me that I wouldnt last a day in his classes and its not OK for me to call Katoa (or anyone else for that matter) a retard for not being able to achieve a lousy 2.0 at CU?

Ah. I get it now. Once again anti-semitism rears its ugly head in Boulder. No wonder you all hate the kicker...

Last edited:
You win. I give up. I just wish I would have had you with me when I applied to Business School. I eventually got into NYU and received my MBA in 2005. Having CU as my undergrad certianly was more of a hinderance than a help. With a good cheerleader like you I may have gotten into Columbia.

In all seriousness, does CU even offer MBA programs?
What a douche.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2004/110.html

in another poll: http://www.beyondgreypinstripes.org/rankings/index.cfm

Of course, you are the next Rockefeller so who are we to judge your lofty intellect and business savy.

Once again anti-semitism rears its ugly head in Boulder.

:wtf:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Who are you, anyway? You sound like a whiny bitch to me. A guy who couldn't succeed on his own, so blames everybody else for his shortcomings. Then, out of seemingly nowhere, pulls the anti-semitism card. Seriously, where did that come from?

let me get this straight: Its OK for the physics guy or whatever he was to slam me for choosing to be an english major with the "ridiculous fluff classes associated with it" and to tell me that I wouldnt last a day in his classes and its not OK for me to call Katoa (or anyone else for that matter) a retard for not being able to achieve a lousy 2.0 at CU?

Ah. I get it now. Once again anti-semitism rears its ugly head in Boulder. No wonder you all hate the kicker...
:wtf:

Dude, why dont you "shapeshift" into the VAG that you act like and f*** off.

I swear, this guy has some issues.

Ah. I get it now. Once again anti-semitism rears its ugly head in Boulder.

boulder is as responsible for anti-semitism as nyc is for mysogeny. it is a WOMAN who understands how to calculate and debate circles around you. enlighten us how your reasoning less effectively than my six year old niece makes any population an enemy to the hebrew nation?

and please distinguish why it is that a kid who is trying to LEARN things instead of cheating is deserving of your scorn?

Last edited:
Ladyblaise-
Why are ny'ers any more misogynistic than pepole from anywhere else? Could it be that we have a higher concentration of jews? Wow- your true colors are really coming out here. I am repulsed...

It is not acceptable to call anyone a retard, but importantly, this board has standards that do not include personal attacks on our amateur athletes. They are kids, doing the best they can. Period. So your comment is out of line on several levels.

Regarding anti-semitism, we have no information about your background, or the kickers (plural) for that matter. Nobody here hates the kicker or kickers; like every other fan base, we wince in dramatic agony when something doesn't go right, but I would hope we are generally classy enough to separate "wishing he would make a field goal" from hating the individual. My opinion certainly has nothing to do with anyone's religious background. That's just a strange leap to make there, man.

At first I thought you were just a troll, but I am concerned for you and your sad little world view. People who don't agree with your assessment are somehow anti-semitic? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

There are larger issues in your life you must deal with; I don't think we can help you on this forum.

Ladyblaise-
Why are ny'ers any more misogynistic than pepole from anywhere else? Could it be that we have a higher concentration of jews? Wow- your true colors are really coming out here. I am repulsed...

wow. just wow.

you are the fail at comprehending what is written. pity.

I meant an MBA program that was worth applying to. Sorry.
"worth" applying to? What kind of statement is that? I mean you spew your trash but dont back it up. Unless you think your mighty opinion is enough of validation. You are seriously delusional if you think that just because something came out of you piehole it actually has any meaning. What value do you think your words have now? Before you begin to profess your unwanted opinions around here you should know your audience and think about how whatever convoluted message you are trying to pass will be received. :rolleyes:

"worth" applying to? What kind of statement is that? I mean you spew your trash but dont back it up. Unless you think your mighty opinion is enough of validation. You are seriously delusional if you think that just because something came out of you piehole it actually has any meaning. What value do you think your words have now? Before you begin to profess your unwanted opinions around here you should know your audience and think about how whatever convoluted message you are trying to pass will be received. :rolleyes:

What I meant was unless you have an MBA from a top-25 school its not really worth the cost associated to obtain one. Last I checked Leeds was about as far out of the top 25 as last years buffs.

What I meant was unless you have an MBA from a top-25 school its not really worth the cost associated to obtain one. Last I checked Leeds was about as far out of the top 25 as last years buffs.
Must admit, he/she/it is correct on that point....

Back