What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any word on Cody?

DeNiro

My Dixie Wrecked
Should say Any WORD... I am dumbass!
Or anyone know when it will be announced on how he is doing? Sorry if I missed it somewhere, we have a million posts in a 12 hours span.

I hope he's alright. When he got up from that hit he looked totally lost. Scary moment. I've not been a supporter of his as a QB but as a warrior he's more than earned my respect.

made the trip home according to ringo, so that's something. No way hes ready to play next week, and he won't practice this week... unless his dad really pushes him (if he even still has the job) into a dangerous decision. TH is coming.

made the trip home according to ringo, so that's something. No way hes ready to play next week, and he won't practice this week... unless his dad really pushes him (if he even still has the job) into a dangerous decision. TH is coming.

Todd Helton is playing QB vs wyoming? He was decent with the vols, do the rockies know this? :smile2:

Keep the redshirt on TH. We will have a losing season anyways. Bring in the walk-on true freshman, get him some practice.

Keep the redshirt on TH. We will have a losing season anyways. Bring in the walk-on true freshman, get him some practice.
what I would tell them to do if i was TH... however, if Cody can't go, actually PLAYING and having a chacne to be a hero has got to sound good.

I think that sounds like a great idea, however, we bring in TH and once Cody starts feeling better, TH goes back to bench; redshirt wasted again

That's why you gotta stick with Hansen. Time for a new QB. Nothing against Cody. But you either salvage Tyler's redshirt or play him the remainder of the season. Gotta start planning for the future of the program. It's kinda hard to salvage the season.

My source tells me if he had to put money on it, Cody won't be able to play next week. He was pretty dazed after the game, showing obvious signs of a concussion.

Hansen for the rest of the season, maybe a couple of option plays to establish a better run O than we are currently running. Not that we beat anyone, but at least we would have an experienced QB and O coming back.

Back