What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any word on tedric?

AnFKLZq.png
Reminds me of my college experience.

Pretty amazing how out best unit drupelets quite quickly. Can't wait to start having reliable depth with in the next few years

Furk. White's a good athlete but he is continually out of position. Big drop off here

Article from Adam (Rivals) on Tedric says he is "day to day". There is at least a chance he plays.... Per Mac. Hope this is the case. Also we get Pow Pow and Gill back.

Article from Adam (Rivals) on Tedric says he is "day to day". There is at least a chance he plays.... Per Mac. Hope this is the case. Also we get Pow Pow and Gill back.

Powell needs to do what Wes Welker didn't, and hang it up. That is like 3 concussions this season. The game is not worth being a vegetable at age 60.

If Tedric plays, I'd be surprised. Same with Pow. S2S, ur right, it isn't worth it. That said, he may think much different. I did when I played, it meant everything.

I read an interesting story the other day. A HS had to cancel the last two games because they ran out of players. Their numbers are down 20 to 30 kids because parents are steering their kids away from football because of the concussion thing. I predict this will have a HUGE impact on college and pro football in the next ten years.

big, but not unexpected, loss. Hope white figures it out. That's a really young set of defensive QBs. And our defense has been holy god terrible when TT has been out.

I was trying to research the injury status of Tedric and others. This is all I found.

COLORADO INJURIES OT Jeromy Irwin (sprained ankle) and WR D.D. Goodson (sprained ankle) both day-to-day for Arizona. ILB Addison Gillam and OG Gerrad Kough did not play due to illness; S Terrel Smith and S Tedric Thompson did not play as they both have not been cleared after suffering concussions against UCLA.
Would be nice to go in to the Arizona game healthy...

Buffzone reports that Gillam is ready to play. No word on Thompson

According the the italics on the depth chart, Thompson, Smith, and Jeromy Irwin are all doubtful/questionable.

Honestly since this season is a lost cause I'd want to be absolutely sure Thompson is good to go before risking additional concussion issues.

According to Crawley's twitter, Tedric's not playing this week

Last edited:
Back