What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anybody cheer for CSU when they're not playing CU?

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys. I guess from a strictly objective standpoint it would be good for the state of Colorado if csu were a decent program. But the attitude and bull**** from their fans has taken away any good-will I would feel for them. Basketball is a little different, especially since I laughed at their fans faces when they had to walk out of Coors Event Center. There was a group of them sitting right in front of me and I screamed right into their ears as loud as I could the whole game. It was pretty fun.

So all in all, no. I don't cheer for csu at all. If they are good, more power to them as long as the Buffs stomp them like they should, but you'll never catch me actually rooting for them.

Nope. Don't care, don't pay attention to them outside of the RMS. I have some Colorado pride for Air Force though, plus they're fun to watch usually.

No way. I only cheer for them when they lose. I used to be ambivalent, pre-Van Pelt... However, I've hated them ever since that jackass suited up.

I track every team we play after the fact to try to get a feel for how good they may have been and what our win or loss means in the bigger sense of how good the Buffs actually are. That does not mean I root for them. Count me in the "a little smile crosses my face when I found out they lost" category even though them running the table would bring more significance to the Buffs victory.

I used to pull for CSU when they weren't playing CU. All that went out the window pretty much the second I got to Boulder, which coincided more or less with BVP making his entrance. Seems like ever since then the CSU players, fans and now even coaches are constantly increasing the level of douche associated with the program. I hope Bama puts 100 on them. And I hope they lose to Tulsa and whatever other **** team they play before Bama too.

As long as CSU fans hate CU more than they love CSU then I'll be rooting against them.

I used to, but not anymore. I could not care less about them.

In fact, until about 2 weeks ago, I had no idea what their record was in 2012.

csewe is the same level of lifeform as my ex-wife.

They got enough people to cheer for them.... geez... even their own Hollywood cheers for them every damn play.... even the ones that we get first downs on....

Will root for them as long as they aren't playing CU since they are from Colorado and it helps our RPI after we beat them and then they beat other teams.

When this question is applied to the general population (including CSU fan), the answer is generally no as well.

I used to vaguely root for them when I was in HS in the mid 90s. After I heard that about CSU students celebrating after our loss to Nebraska in '94, that changed pretty quickly. Now I only think about them for 2 weeks a year.

CSU has COLORADO in their name...Air Force does not. And Air Force is the one that is refusing to play us over hurt feelings from the Vietnam War era so screw the Falcons. If you read the Gazette from CS, even the AFA AD is still butthurt over what happened back then.

I like Wyoming as well since they tend to recruit CO kids as well.

CSU has COLORADO in their name...Air Force does not. And Air Force is the one that is refusing to play us over hurt feelings from the Vietnam War era so screw the Falcons. If you read the Gazette from CS, even the AFA AD is still butthurt over what happened back then.

Pretty sure the AD was at the school when our students and fans severely disrespected his cadets during the last game we played them in. I do not blame them what so ever. Short of a formal apology on our part, the two schools will never meet on the football field again.

Follow the Rams, but don't root for the them. They're not much of a big deal in Fort Collins, I can attest to that.

I like Wyoming because they hate CSU and beat the snot out of them on a regular basis.

Yes, I would rather CSU be competitive after they lose to the Buffs because I want to get the RMS back in the national spotlight. I would rather have Musberger calling the game instead of Dave Ryan/Adam Archuleta. If both teams are ranked, we get Musberger or Nessler or Gus Johnson. When either one (or both) of the teams suck, we get Ryan/Archuleta.

No way. I only cheer for them when they lose. I used to be ambivalent, pre-Van Pelt... However, I've hated them ever since that jackass suited up.

This is where I am,especially after van puss spiked that ball in Strickland(?) face after he scored.They can eat a bag of cold cocks as far as I'm concerned.

no. unless someone tells me their subsequent record or mentions them in some other way, i don't ever think about them again after the game.

they are less relevant than milli vanilli on vinyl after game 1.

I get irritated with the local media kissing their lammie butts. The media LOVES to pick them ver the Buffs. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!! Once the media gets it and shows CU the respect we deserve and pats the rammie's no their backs for sticking with Air Force into the third quarter, I will pull for little brother. But not until then!

e65.gif

Back