What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone Else get their Tickets yet?

Imagine having an e-ticket for the '94 Michigan game to put in your memorabilia scrap book. How would that work?

Last edited:
Imagine having an e-ticket for the '94 Michigan game to put in your memorabilia scrap book. How would that work?

you have to remember, they didn't have this amazing device you carry in your pocket which can make phone calls, take pictures and video. There is a lot of cool tech toys we have now that can capture a moment. It is hilarious the amount of pictures we have of my son compared to what our parents took of us. Things are just so different now.

Plus scrap booking is so 1990s.

Just purchased season tix for the first time. I live 2500 miles away but it seemed like the best way to "donate" to the program. Props to RG for the young alumni offer, otherwise I might not have made the purchase.

Just purchased season tix for the first time. I live 2500 miles away but it seemed like the best way to "donate" to the program. Props to RG for the young alumni offer, otherwise I might not have made the purchase.
How many games do you expect to make it out to?

How many games do you expect to make it out to?

I will be going to the Umass game and will select a game in Boulder as well. I will probably try and make it to the UCLA game. It would be great to see us upset a top ten team on homecoming weekend. Might be able to squeeze in one more on a business trip. My work takes me to the Pac NW quite a bit.

The rest of the tix I will pass along to friends in the area.

I will be going to the Umass game and will select a game in Boulder as well. I will probably try and make it to the UCLA game. It would be great to see us upset a top ten team on homecoming weekend. Might be able to squeeze in one more on a business trip. My work takes me to the Pac NW quite a bit.

The rest of the tix I will pass along to friends in the area.
Rep sent for being a long distance season ticket holder

Hope I get mine soon. I was in the now defunct 494E parking lot. They just called a few days ago to say they can't put me in 494 so they are refunding my money. Kind of pissed they didn't have room, but whatever. Still have some work to do considering they promised me 494 2 seasons ago.

Back