What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone else had it with the security lines?

Does anyone here feel that the pat downs are making us safer against the threat of a terrorist attack at Folsom?
I'll let JRK answer this one.

Very wise of you WR, others should take note.

Whiners: STFU. Yes they do make us safer. The fact that they do them is enough to deter a would be terrorist into finding another target such as a stadium that doesn't do them and while if someone really wanted to sneak something in they probably could it's not like someone is going to be able to get through with several pounds of C4 strapped to their chest or a big-ass machine gun. Don't prioritize your convenience getting into the stadium over human lives, possibly your own. If God forbid something ever did happen you complainers would have blood on your hands. Go try to explain to the victim’s families that that their loved one is gone because you show up to games late but still want to get into Folsom in time to see Ralphie.

Whiners: STFU. Yes they do make us safer. The fact that they do them is enough to deter a would be terrorist into finding another target such as a stadium that doesn't do them and while if someone really wanted to sneak something in they probably could it's not like someone is going to be able to get through with several pounds of C4 strapped to their chest or a big-ass machine gun. Don't prioritize your convenience getting into the stadium over human lives, possibly your own. If God forbid something ever did happen you complainers would have blood on your hands. Go try to explain to the victim’s families that that their loved one is gone because you show up to games late but still want to get into Folsom in time to see Ralphie.
What if the terrorist only has season tickets for CU?

Dammit, I wanted to make sure my boys got to see Ralphie run on Saturday, so we got in line to go into the stadium 30 minutes before kickoff. Didn't make it into the stadium until just before kickoff. Missed Ralphie once again. **** you, Argus. **** you, Mike Bohn for instituting this ridiculous pat down policy.
That's a straight up lie. I went to the stadium 25 minutes before kickoff and there was no line in the student area, there was no line in the entrances off of Franklin Field, the lines across from the science building had maybe 5-10 people in them and yet despite this you're saying that even with being at the stadium before I was and the fact that the game kicked off 10 minutes late you didn't see Ralphie run? So basically it took you 35 minutes to get through what were literally non-existent lines and too your seats? Even if there were lines it wouldn't take you close to that long. When you say you showed up 30 minutes before the game maybe you actually mean 5 minutes? If you're so pissed off then just show up earlier, problem solved. Don't blame Bohn or Argus, blame yourself.

Best troll post ever.

That's a straight up lie. I went to the stadium 25 minutes before kickoff and there was no line in the student area, there was no line in the entrances off of Franklin Field, the lines across from the science building had maybe 5-10 people in them and yet despite this you're saying that even with being at the stadium before I was and the fact that the game kicked off 10 minutes late you didn't see Ralphie run? So basically it took you 35 minutes to get through what were literally non-existent lines and too your seats? Even if there were lines it wouldn't take you close to that long. When you say you showed up 30 minutes before the game maybe you actually mean 5 minutes? If you're so pissed off then just show up earlier, problem solved. Don't blame Bohn or Argus, blame yourself.
Just a bit outside.

JRK, haven't you ever seen '24'? If terrorist want in, they won't be detered by a pat down. They'll probably have an inside man.

And we all know there is no way the terrorist might just walk up at the time when the maximum number of people are standing in line, and blow them all to bits....yes, much safer. I guess there will always be some people who will cower behind the apron of gov't. to keep them safe, and they'll be thankful for the opportunity to kneel while they are protected.

I was laughing because they didn't have a girl to do the girl patdowns so all girls got in without them. Haven't they heard of the black widows? The whole game I was fearing for my saftey. Luckily MDelpizzo's epic moustache scared them off.

Can't the Junta start patting down posters? I'd hate to log on to catch up on Buff news and be virtually blown to bits....

I walked in off of Franklin Field with no wait time about a half hour before the game.

Coming back in at half time there was no pat down, so any terrorist attmepting to do something just needs to go to their car at half time.

That's a straight up lie.

No, it's not. I was standing in line where you claim there was none.

If you're so pissed off then just show up earlier, problem solved. Don't blame Bohn or Argus, blame yourself.

30 minutes to get into a football stadium is ridiculous. I'm not showing up earlier than that. And security theater doesn't make anyone safe, it just pretends to do so.

Got to the entrance at about 12:15, took me 5 mins to get through the line, 10 mins and I had a hot dog in my hand. I was very pleased with the amount of line standing I had to do.

I think 'Rino just got in the wrong line. It sounds like most everybody else got in with little issue. Sometimes, you get the retarded guy working the line.

either you are stunningly stupid or you... no I got that right you are stunningly stupid.

Yes, terrorists are no match for minimum wage Argus slackers....

totally if some terrorist manages to sneak in a rocket launcher, as soon as he pulls it out at the game, Argus will be there 5 minutes later and next thing you know the terrorist will be in the pits of duane physics.

totally if some terrorist manages to sneak in a rocket launcher, as soon as he pulls it out at the game, Argus will be there 5 minutes later and next thing you know the terrorist will be in the pits of duane physics.

:nod: That Cal fan that broke the 9 year old girls nose was allowed to just changed sections. We kept complaining until he was thrown out.

But God forbid someone bring a flask in.

I think 'Rino just got in the wrong line. It sounds like most everybody else got in with little issue. Sometimes, you get the retarded guy working the line.

Could be. The reason we didn't go to another line is because the last time we did that (Wazzu), we ended up standing in a line just as long as all the others and spent 10 minutes walking around looking for a shorter line.

:nod: That Cal fan that broke the 9 year old girls nose was allowed to just changed sections. We kept complaining until he was thrown out.

But God forbid someone bring a flask in.

why didn't you just toss a grenade in his section? oh wait did the argus guys take those away from you?

So, you people are not allowed through the super secret entrance? I must say, I presumed Allbuffs was, dear me, more elite.

So, you people are not allowed through the super secret entrance? I must say, I presumed Allbuffs was, dear me, more elite.

is that what the call the shuttle van from the old folks home.

is that what the call the shuttle van from the old folks home.
Pretty much. Amazing how much vodka you can put in a cain. The Argus guy asked my what the hell I was doing with my cane. I said, "Just trying to balance it on my teeth, sonny."

Back