What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone else having problems with FSRM and Big XII shows/games?

buffwings

Club Member
Club Member
:wtf: This is BS. Why the heck would Fox block out FSRM in east coast but not Colorado, and the shows and games are still on the other network channels?:fragez::huh:

I am blocked out... BIZARRE! Can watch on many other channels...

My guide says I am watching something about two Mississippi high schools.

Fox has it all jacked up but it should be on all of the fox sports channels

My guide says I am watching something about two Mississippi high schools.

Fox has it all jacked up but it should be on all of the fox sports channels

Yeah no big whoop, just watching Arizona, Houston or Texas commercials instead of Colorado ones.

Prefer CO commercials to anything Tex@$$

Here in good old Colorado, I'm wathcing TT vs BU. 21-21 with 10 to go in the first half.

Here in good old Colorado, I'm wathcing TT vs BU. 21-21 with 10 to go in the first half.

I see your reading comprehension from the first post in this thread is poor.

This is BS. Why the heck would Fox block out FSRM in east coast but not Colorado, and the shows and games are still on the other network channels?

No. I got it. I was just rubbing it in. Just pointing out what you would get if you could get it. :smile2:

I'm watching the same shiznit, just on a different channel.That wasnt the point of my thread. Why is it blocked outside of CO? :facepalm:

I'm watching the same shiznit, just on a different channel.That wasnt the point of my thread. Why is it blocked outside of CO? :facepalm:
No, I got your point. I have no idea unless there is some other regional game on a Fox station and they have a "no compete" rule. Unfortunately, when you call customer service, those douche bag reps have no clue about anything.

Isn't one of the dish carriers having negotiating issues with Fox? I've seen ads about switching carriers to comcast or the other dish carrier. Not sure if this is related.

yes, Dish Network and Fox are in a pissing match, so off to the sports bar I go. Can I site Fox and Dish as co-defendants in a potential DUI trial?

Yup, FSNRM is blacking the game out again. Ok fine, you dumbasses, I'll just give the ratings to one of the other FSN's.

Thanks to the Dish/Fox dispute, I missed the shutout.

No, seriously, thanks!

Back