1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else wondering what is really going on with CU?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BlackNGold, Dec 2, 2010.

1. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

We have several News Outlets reporting that Embree is the new HC. Bohn has issued a statement saying that no one has been offered. Someone is treading on dangerous ground but I don't know whom.

If Embree really has been offered and accepted (which it really looks like) then Bohn needs to get out in front of this otherwise the press will eat him up, IMO.

Does not appear that many are paying much attention to Bohn's press release this afternoon.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Now that Woody's reporting it, I believe that it is intentionally being leaked by the AD.

No way in hell that someone like Henderson or Lombardi was supposed to get the story.

Read Woody. He's getting good info right now.

3. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

Thanks for the Info. I agree that if Woody is reporting it then it is a done deal.

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Typical CU, late to their own party...

5. drew6236

drew6236 Club Member Club Member

Story leaks. School denies, then they set up press conference to announce what we already know. I expect we will see a press conference tomorrow with how much stuff is out there right now. Same thing happened with Hawk.