What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone Going to Miss Nebraska??

We dont even have to play yall to get screwed, Thank you Clete or whatever the **** your name is. Outside of Texas, I cant believe he officiates in the Big Tex or whatever. Maybe he will be a Big 10 or whatever ref now, I wouldnt be surprised.

like a toothache

"Hell, even I thought I was dead. I found out that I was just in Nebraska".

(Little Bill, The Unforgiven)

Last edited:
Yes, the team will get a standing O, even if they win. Deal with it!

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Ah yes, the stading ovation. Never mind the fact that it comes from a fanbase that spends the rest of the year chortling about that awesome "Sal is Dead, Go Big Red" sign, reminding each other how much better they are than the drug abusing rapists that populate Boulder and trolling CU boards to remind us on a daily basis that they really don't give a **** about us. That 30 seconds they force their lower extremities to support their 350 pound bodies and set down their runzas to wave their gelatinous arms around in a clapping motion is supposed to prove their "class".

No, I will not miss the inbred, hypocritical, arrogant ****tards. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope the Big X (II) treats them like the prison whores they truly are....

I still kind of miss the Big Eight, but I won't miss anything about the Big 12. Especially their retarded fans who post here.

I'll miss the NU series and every Big Eight series we've maintained over the years. That said, I'm pretty excited about the move west and chalk it all up to progress. It was a fun rivalry but things change.

Truthfully - no. I won't miss anything about the Big 12. Not the other schools, not the officiating, not the craptacular venues, not the self-serving, overbearing, arrogant, self righteous fusker fans, not Chip Brown, not the Sooner Schooner, not bevo or the 12th man or T Boone Pickens or rock chalk gay hawk. I won't miss hearing about the gawd damned 5th down every time we play Mizzou. I won't miss Tech and their goofy fans with the "loser" hand sign. Come to think of it, I won't miss dealing with schools with "hand signs". How ridiculous is a "hand sign" anyway? I once was asked by a Texas guy what CU's hand sign was, I told him we only have one hand sign in Boulder -:finger:

No. I won't miss them. They can go off and play Iowa and Minnesota and Purdue to their hearts content. Knock yourselves out boys. I really couldn't care less.

Truthfully - no. I won't miss anything about the Big 12. Not the other schools, not the officiating, not the craptacular venues, not the self-serving, overbearing, arrogant, self righteous fusker fans, not Chip Brown, not the Sooner Schooner, not bevo or the 12th man or T Boone Pickens or rock chalk gay hawk. I won't miss hearing about the gawd damned 5th down every time we play Mizzou. I won't miss Tech and their goofy fans with the "loser" hand sign. Come to think of it, I won't miss dealing with schools with "hand signs". How ridiculous is a "hand sign" anyway? I once was asked by a Texas guy what CU's hand sign was, I told him we only have one hand sign in Boulder -:finger:

No. I won't miss them. They can go off and play Iowa and Minnesota and Purdue to their hearts content. Knock yourselves out boys. I really couldn't care less.

LOL! This post made my day. Sackman usually posts from his heart, and I appreciate that from a true fan of his team. Sackman is one of a few Buff fans that I will miss reading about his thoughts and opinions of the ****ers.

Great hand sign BTW!

Good Luck in the Pac 10.

You know what you are spot on about our hand sign. Have you ever looked at the student section when the opposition comes out?:lol:

I'll miss the hate but I won't miss the heartbreak.

Truthfully, the anticipation for that game was bigger for me than all of the other holidays combined. I got so excited and emotional for that stupid game. But it ended in heartache too many times--it was truly cursed. 1999 and 2000. What the hell? 1991 was awesome, and remains my favorite game that I attended. 1994 was another what the ****. The record says it all. It sucked. Now I understand losing from 1962 to the late 80s (minus our brief spike around 1970, when maybe we coulda won a couple). But when we were hot in the 90s, we still couldn't pull that **** off. I'm telling you, the game was cursed.

And easy on Snowbuff, huskers. I'm gonna miss beating you retards too. It doesn't mean we did as often as we would have liked, but I loved beating you retards when it happened. I'll miss that.

the whole hand sign thing has to be something i won't miss from the SWC doucherockets. when they show a bunch of Baylor co-eds "clawing them" or whatever, i just feel embarrassed for them. looks like my buddy who is a quadriplegic trying to open a door handle. ahhhh, i'm scared...a BEAR...[drops beer, runs out of room....].

the whole hand sign thing has to be something i won't miss from the SWC doucherockets. when they show a bunch of Baylor co-eds "clawing them" or whatever, i just feel embarrassed for them. looks like my buddy who is a quadriplegic trying to open a door handle. ahhhh, i'm scared...a BEAR...[drops beer, runs out of room....].

Ah, the bear claw. It reminds me of the punchline to the joke about the two old English adventurers sharing stories over tumblers of scotch in front of a fireplace.

With his arms stretched above his head, one old gentleman says, "...and that's when the bear leapt out at me like this, ROOOOWWWRRR!!!!"

"So what did you do?"

"I **** myself"

"Because the bear scared you so much?"

"No! Just now when I went 'ROOOOOOWR!'"

the whole hand sign thing has to be something i won't miss from the SWC doucherockets.].

Not so fast, sparky.
j.jpg

I'm looking forward to our rematch in the Rose Bowl!

To me it's sad to see this rivalry go away, but we can always schedule them on an OOC game and there is the Rose Bowl.

First things first, though. Find a good coach.

Back